• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Asad Mahmood

Scarcely Lethal Noob
just to give you ppl an idea of how hard it is for me to do this my self here's something:
1 Pakistani rupee = 0.0106 US dollars

if you dont believe me check it here or google it
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

I had to saveup for quite a while to get my own account premium.
:(

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
just to give you ppl an idea of how hard it is for me to do this my self here's something:
1 Pakistani rupee = 0.0106 US dollar

I had to saveup for quite a while to get my own account premium.

EvWGY.png

damn lol

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
He must purchase an item from the tf2 store to get premium account. I would recommend buying two keys ($5.00) since you can trade those keys for almost any hat you desire or a turn it into metal and buy a lot of different weapons.
Did you even read this?

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Hi, i am new to these forums so i apologize if i am breaking any rules just let me know if i am before getting angry.
I need help to get a premium tf2 account. I have a friend who plays tf2 with me. He has a Free to play account while i have a premium account. I would really appreciate it if someone could help him get a premium account. I am from Pakistan and most of us here dont trust online purchasing because its not such a developed country and online purchasing is not that common so most parents reject the use of their credit cards online. I also got my account premium without a credit card by getting a gift card while i was in the US for a few days.

I was wondering if someone could be kind enough to make a new account and purchase something from the mannco store from that account. You may use whatever method suits you to put money to the steam wallet. After you make the purchase in the mannco store wait for the items to be tradable and trade them to your current account and hand me the account after that. This way you get the items that you paid for and i will be able to get my friend a Premium account.

Do you practice Islam?

Asad Mahmood

Scarcely Lethal Noob
10234 said:
Hes in a poorer region, so technically he would get payed less, also he is under 18.
loganlj2 said:
yes but he pointed the fact that since the conversion was so different he didn't have a lot money, which doesn't make sense.

I am 20 but yeah the salaries are very low here. The minimum wage is about $60-70 per month(which isnt much if you ask me). And since i am busy with my college i dont have time for a job either and my monthly allowance is about $5-10(I saved for like 3-4 months for a $20 gift card).

I can try to pay for the account with tf2 items but with money is not possible for me right now.

Xtreme2damax

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I'll consider it. I would like TF2 items in return if I go through with it and my info would be erased/changed before transferring. I just don't want to get in trouble with Valve so I hope there is no way they would find out. One of my alt accounts had TF2 premium and Left4Dead (either 1 or 2, I don't remember), I'll get back to you when I make a decision.

Just so you know I would want the items prior to transferring the account. In my newb days of TF2 I was unaware of the whole scamming "scene" in TF2 and managed to get scammed out of an unusual, yes I know it was my fault for being unaware. I just try to be extremely cautious now so I don't end up getting scammed again, which I doubt will ever happen since I educated myself on the matter.

FearlessJuggernaut

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Yes I am a Muslim. Why?
I am just curious. Why?

Edit: Not why do you practice, more of a mocking gesture since you chose to invoke the same technique initially...though I do readily acknowledge that my mocking intent sure loses steam having to explain it....yeah.

Asad Mahmood

Scarcely Lethal Noob
FearlessJuggernaut said:
I am just curious. Why?

Edit: Not why do you practice, more of a mocking gesture since you chose to invoke the same technique initially...though I do readily acknowledge that my mocking intent sure loses steam having to explain it....yeah.

I am sorry i didnt get what you were trying to say. Could you simplify it a bit so i can explain?

Asad Mahmood

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Xtreme2damax said:
I'll consider it. I would like TF2 items in return if I go through with it and my info would be erased/changed before transferring. I just don't want to get in trouble with Valve so I hope there is no way they would find out. One of my alt accounts had TF2 premium and Left4Dead (either 1 or 2, I don't remember), I'll get back to you when I make a decision.

Just so you know I would want the items prior to transferring the account. In my newb days of TF2 I was unaware of the whole scamming "scene" in TF2 and managed to get scammed out of an unusual, yes I know it was my fault for being unaware. I just try to be extremely cautious now so I don't end up getting scammed again, which I doubt will ever happen since I educated myself on the matter.

Let me know when you make up your mind.

Xtreme2damax

Gore-Spattered Heavy
It probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to do as Valve is aware of all my alts I use for idling. It would trigger suspicion if the account logged in from a completely different country and I don't want to risk jeopardizing my accounts.

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I also have an extra premium account that I only used for idling but now i don't have time to idle and I could sell to you for the excellent price of only 9 Refined metal