Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've posted about this before to not really much response, hoping there is someone who could lend me a hand.

I'm very computer competent, but I can never figure out how to stream correctly, everytime I fuck around with it it's either laggy for me, or for the people watching. I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind explaining on steam and working with me until we could get it working. If you think you could help and you aren't already on my steam list, please add me and when we are both free I'd appreciate any assistance offered.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've read this and still had issue frankly. Just looking for a knowledgeable person to talk to me one and one that might be able to answer my questions and help fix my issues.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
A friend, and sarcasm also volunteered to lend me a hand, I think I'm good for now - thank you gents.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
For not streaming very often, I know the majority of the settings and what they do.

You could add me if you want.

EDIT: ninja'd by sarcasm (fgt)

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
If you still need some help I can give you some, have a good amount of experience with streaming.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Appreciate all the offers of help, if my friend and sarcasm can not figure it out, I will 100% be taking them up. Thank you gents.