Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Starting last week there has been an influx of new faces bumping some old shit. Can we archive some of the older threads? I would prefer just to start warning players but not here to backseat mod so the archiving sounds easier. If you necro an archived thread without some decent reason you should get a vacation. I'm pissed because that green energy tossle I wanted to buy was from april........

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Then just downvote it. I'm not the members raging all of a sudden. Last I checked typing -1 or +1 isn't that hard. It was a suggestion. If you want to view months old trade threads knock yourself out. I got better ways to spend my time.

And the sarcasm you can keep. Comes off juvenile........

Says the man who whines like a 2 year old every time he doesn't get his way.

Reactions: redsboy64

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Like everyone else has said it's not hard to look at the dates, also I sometimes like to read those old threads.

Irish

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I'm at a loss. Its not about looking at the dates. Its about bumping trade threads that are no longer valid. The date I'm looking at is the most recent post which was the jackknife that just bumped it. Is the though I go around reading old shit?

Jedders I have no idea who you are? Whine about what? The necro deal? Get out of here. I could care less if anything gets implemented or not. There was a recent rash of the bumps in regards to trading and I put a suggestion in to temper it. If this is the highlight of your night.........

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Either is spelling....But we all need a pass.
001.jpg

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm at a loss. Its not about looking at the dates. Its about bumping trade threads that are no longer valid. The date I'm looking at is the most recent post which was the jackknife that just bumped it. Is the though I go around reading old shit?

Jedders I have no idea who you are? Whine about what? The necro deal? Get out of here. I could care less if anything gets implemented or not. There was a recent rash of the bumps in regards to trading and I put a suggestion in to temper it. If this is the highlight of your night.........
Perhaps you should specify in the OP that this involves Trade Threads. Otherwise it just appears you are referring to everything.

If this is just for trade threads I give a
+1

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Then just downvote it. I'm not the members raging all of a sudden. Last I checked typing -1 or +1 isn't that hard. It was a suggestion. If you want to view months old trade threads knock yourself out. I got better ways to spend my time.

And the sarcasm you can keep. Comes off juvenile........
<----------------

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Whinewhine
carygrant.gif

Stop being such a puss that no-one likes your idea. The condesending crap is really annoying and immature.
You didn't make any friends here and being rude to people isn't gonna help.

Now, if it's for trade servers ONLY, it makes sense and I'll give that suggestion a +1.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God

I'm merely responding to the fact that 9/10 anytime someone challenges you on something you blow it up like a shitstorm with no end. You may not know who I am, but I took the liberty to remember you so I guess that puts me at an advantage.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I'm just gonna lock this since it's not going to be against the rules to necro bump.
It's like capping on vsh, sure you can do it. But when you do, people tend to bitch and moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.