Lazlo

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
So alot of servers usually have a filter that substitutes, These 2 commonly complained words turn into another. So its like a Modified less annoying Medieval mode text. Usually N*gger is something like "Sophisticated Black Man". We really need this to cut 75% report & bans.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Disagree. Not because I support the N* word, but because it will have no practical use per reasons provided above by Antamania and Oaky.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
-1 people will be creative in circumventing the filters. it won't do anything at all.

on the other hand +1 because it gives them some sort of notice that the word is prohibited

then again -1 there are so many servers, i wonder if the filter would even be worth the resources that it would take to run it.

... -1
*Gives example of that scene from South Park....*

Reactions: Giildy

Santa Bunny

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
-1, people are going to say it over microphone, or with alternate spellings, it really serves no purpose.
I disagree. This is not a public forum. Skial is privately run. Follow the rules or GTFO. You use this filter to take the ability of these knuckled heads to type it, but they can still say it on voice. Then here is client mute. Then, those of of that choose to, do not have to listen to them at al.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
No, the OTHER one... a bit.. a lot newer

You mean the one with the motorcycle fags or the one with the price is right or some game show where he spells niggers?

I understand nigger, but really? Faggot? Seriously, that word doesn't mean anything regarding gays anymore.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Someone brings this up every couple of months, and every couple of months it's the same result.