Lazlo

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
So alot of servers usually have a filter that substitutes, These 2 commonly complained words turn into another. So its like a Modified less annoying Medieval mode text. Usually N*gger is something like "Sophisticated Black Man". We really need this to cut 75% report & bans.

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
Rule 1 of censoring: Any censor that isn't stupid can be circumvented.
Rule 2 of censoring: If a censor can be circumvented, it always will.

Nice idea, though.

McGama

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I entirely agree with mr. CiniC. Maybe we should go with 4chan's "roody poo" and "candy ass"

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't really see this as being any different than just spelling the word wrong, they're still saying it, it just looks different. It's like saying niqqer is acceptable but nigger isn't.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1, people are going to say it over microphone, or with alternate spellings, it really serves no purpose.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I don't really see this as being any different than just spelling the word wrong, they're still saying it, it just looks different. It's like saying niqqer is acceptable but nigger isn't.
This, it won't work in the long run. This idea is as good as communism.

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
-1 If people want to commit to typing out...these words and promote bigotry then they should be punished for doing so.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The way I look at it is simple, the less shit that needs to be put on the server the better. This is just more clutter that isn't necessary, if anyone who disagrees would care to explain exactly how this would be beneficial, I'd be more than glad to debate it with you.

Nacasius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
-1 People are guests on these servers and need to conform to the wishes of the owners, not expect the owners to conform to them.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm kinda against it. It reminds me of the SLAG Gaming servers where anything insulting whatsoever is fucking filtered. If I try to say idiot, it'll filter it. It gets seriously annoying.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1 people will be creative in circumventing the filters. it won't do anything at all.

on the other hand +1 because it gives them some sort of notice that the word is prohibited

then again -1 there are so many servers, i wonder if the filter would even be worth the resources that it would take to run it.

... -1