Status
Not open for further replies.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qh8a4w

This guy came in here only to troll. He's pissed off the entire server. He's friends with a kid named [SSoH] Chuker34. He's been vote-spamming, racist, sexist, and begging to be banned "You haven't you banned me already!??!?! WTF?"

I had to cut the demo off for a minute, but he's carried on. I've got chat logs from steam that look like this...

11:48 PM - [myg0t] [Death's Grim]: now you know who I am ahahaha
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
12:01 AM - =LordThree=: ...
12:02 AM - [myg0t] [Death's Grim]: your welcome
12:03 AM - [myg0t] [Death's Grim]: chuker says your welcome as well
12:09 AM - [myg0t] [Death's Grim]: fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag fag
12:12 AM - [myg0t] [Death's Grim]: I'm in skype with chuuker so go for it
12:17 AM - [myg0t] [Death's Grim]: omg why dont you remove me
12:18 AM - [myg0t] [Death's Grim]: I wish I could say I was going to miss you but I didnt like you from the start
12:23 AM - [myg0t] [Death's Grim]: shit fuck you retard thats called anole
12:23 AM - [myg0t] [Death's Grim]: eat you dick your a fag
And this 'Chucker' character is evidently to blame as well.
If anyone wants to just come in and check this out, it would probably be faster than watching the demo. It's mostly mic... I hope that comes across. He's pissed off everyone and been dodging the huge 90% vote... He's voting bans and mutes on the regulars tho and just calling us all fags. steam ID is http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051372148/
This took so long to record and put together a lot of folks have left since then. I dunno. This is just dumb.

Oli

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I have to confirm. I am in this server: [SSoH] Chuker34 was trying to be offensive and racist. His mic was so loud that it's probably the reason he got muted. However, his friend [myg0t] [Death's Grim] was VERY offensive. Sweat words everywhere, provocation, racism and homophobia. They are very immature and are actively looking for trouble.

They really wanted to cause problems. To give you an idea, I've hear Teams are Fine has been banned. Well, I do like the guy, but I would gladly unban him to make room for those two.

Oli

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Now the both of them have spend the better part of the last 30 minutes spamming with their minigun in spawn. They are killing the server.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Still another myg0t asshat in here.

12:54 AM - [myg0t] [SSoH] Chuker34: Not useing a proxy fucktard, you people are over vitalizeing us. You really think we are bigger than we are. Also, you are mad bro, nobody can have fun. Me and death in Skype = asses laughed off.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Just pegged his friend for "griefing" because he was just spinning haphazardly with the minigun while firing at the roof and walls. I recorded a demo if you need to see it. This seems pretty cut and dry, though.

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
They were originally very friendly types when they first joined some months ago. However, they take Votemutes a tad too personally and can hold grudges for extended periods of time.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
They were originally very friendly types when they first joined some months ago. However, they take Votemutes a tad too personally and can hold grudges for extended periods of time.

I've always thought Chuker was a douchebag, just my two cents and i'll shut up now because I don't want to derail the thread.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Anyone with a myg0t tag will get no sympathy from me, especially when they're just griefing and spamming.

Reactions: Oli

[SSoH] Chuker34

Mildly Menacing Medic
I've always thought Chuker was a douchebag, just my two cents and i'll shut up now because I don't want to derail the thread.
I have played with you once, on a different serevr. Your the one that is any kind of "douchey". You constantly spam "lol, aknee1 domnate mee dey get phree st00f, no heavys though, me cannot deal with big bd strong fat mann.".

Status
Not open for further replies.