Status
Not open for further replies.

[SSoH] Chuker34

Mildly Menacing Medic
Anyone with a myg0t tag will get no sympathy from me, especially when they're just griefing and spamming.

You do realize myg0t does not even exist anymore, only a small fragment of it is left. I just donned the tag because people would get mad. And it worked, obviously.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
So I got banned? What do I care, there are other servers out there. Also, that message had nothing aggressive in it, all I did was point out facts. Can you not handle that?
You think I don't know the facts? Yes, you got banned. You know that because you were disconnected from our server because you were banned.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Based on what I read from the chat logs, team fortress 2 is not CoD and someone should redirect them there.

[Interrogator]

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So I got banned? What do I care, there are other servers out there. Also, that message had nothing aggressive in it, all I did was point out facts. Can you not handle that?
Lets see some evidence to back up your "facts" because your word doesn't count as a fact

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Also, that message had nothing aggressive in it, all I did was point out facts. Can you not handle that?

I just donned the tag because people would get mad. And it worked, obviously.

We can make this ban longer if you desire.

Since it sounds as though it was your intent to become banned, he asked if there was anything he could do to help you out there.

Roman looks out for people like that.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why are you arguing with him? According to him this was obviously a blatant troll, he doesn't care he got banned because there is a lot of diff servers for him and his posse of idiots to annoy.

[SSoH] Chuker34

Mildly Menacing Medic
You think I don't know the facts? Yes, you got banned. You know that because you were disconnected from our server because you were banned.

Actually, my game crashed, so no, I did not know this. But I suspected it. Whatever, it's just like being banned from a trade server, move on. I don't care one way or another, the people there were dicks most of the time anyways, even when I am playing "seriously". Id the point of a video game is enjotment, why can I not enjoy myself?

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Why are you arguing with him? According to him this was obviously a blatant troll, he doesn't care he got banned because there is a lot of diff servers for him and his posse of idiots to annoy.
It's just funny cuz it proves how idiotic things like this are.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Actually, my game crashed, so no, I did not know this. But I suspected it. Whatever, it's just like being banned from a trade server, move on. I don't care one way or another, the people there were dicks most of the time anyways, even when I am playing "seriously". Id the point of a video game is enjotment, why can I not enjoy myself?

The enjoyment of the other 20 or so people in the server matters more than your personal enjoyment. Particularly when your idea of enjoyment is trolling.

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
...if you don't care why bother to even come to the forums and argue here?

Hard to troll a server your banned on, so whats the next best thing? Giving us ur email and steam ID when u register for skial for a hour or so of "trolling" and an eternal record showing how stupid you are.

[SSoH] Chuker34

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hard to troll a server your banned on, so whats the next best thing? Giving us ur email and steam ID when u register for skial for a hour or so of "trolling" and an eternal record showing how stupid you are.

I have been registered for around 6-8 months now. We will see who is stupid. Also, I don't use my e-mail and if you guys want to go do anything to my steam, so be it. I will just report you there. Simple.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have been registered for around 6-8 months now. We will see who is stupid. Also, I don't use my e-mail and if you guys want to go do anything to my steam, so be it. I will just report you there. Simple.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Roman

Banned
Contributor
This is pretty much a closed case, I'm locking this thread. If you have something else to add, PM me instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.