Roman

Banned
Contributor
My cat knocked a 5" LCD off of my bed and broke it. I got it for free, though.

I guess that's my worst tech mistake.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I've poured hot tea on my computer multiple times, trackpad is a little fucked but no serious damage.

also, posting at 6am like a boss

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ah, the NES, good times...gooood times.... too bad it asploded as well.....technology does not like me at all.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Oh great machine gods, I pray that no other piece of technology may asplo....*cellphone asplodes as I type this*

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
*Reads McMuster's Original Post*
*Starts laughing histarically*
*Knocks over tower*
*In same boat as McMuster*

And that is why I wasn't online at all yesterday.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I dropped the original DS once, the top screen came completely off except for the wires.

Still works.

Reactions: Doki

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Man, what sort of lightweight shit do you guys have? Knocking over your tower accidentally? It would take effort to knock over my Antec Nine Hundred.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Man, what sort of lightweight shit do you guys have? Knocking over your tower accidentally? It would take effort to knock over my Antec Nine Hundred.
I imagine that you would have to rupture the fusion chamber of you're tower to knock that thing out!

and that might tear a hole in the space-time continuum to boot.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
It's not that my shit is lightweight. Trust me. I was just being a complete jackass when laughing at McMuster and karma decided to go and say, "Hey! James is being a complete fucktard! Lets make his tower fall and piss him off"