Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I was recently playing on Skial's Minecraft server when I moved my hand to pick up my coke.

But I missed.
:harpdarp:
And knocked the coke onto my computer instead.
:eek:
which trickled through the top vent and shorted out my power supply
:ohno:
which may have fried my hard-drive and/or my graphics card
:(
suffice it to say that i won't be on TF2 for a while. I'm posting this from a craplaptop that my dad is letting me use. I may be able to run Minecraft on it though.

Please feel free to berate and troll me for my incredibly retarded fuck-up

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I was recently playing on Skial's Minecraft server when I moved my hand to pick up my coke.

But I missed.
:harpdarp:
And knocked the coke onto my computer instead.
:eek:
which trickled through the top vent and shorted out my power supply
:ohno:
which may have fried my hard-drive and/or my graphics card
:(
suffice it to say that i won't be on TF2 for a while. I'm posting this from a craplaptop that my dad is letting me use. I may be able to run Minecraft on it though.

Please feel free to berate and troll me for my incredibly retarded fuck-up
Troll you say? :trollexcited:

Gen.mcMuster

my dad is technologically illiterate. He doesn't want me DLing or installing any games because he think's "theyll fuck up the processor"

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
my dad is technologically illiterate. He doesn't want me DLing or installing any games because he think's "theyll fuck up the processor"
Lol. When I used the Family Computer when I was a kid, I would get in trouble for downloading stuff like Quake Live.

Gen.mcMuster

my mom thought i broke the flash player on her computer when i was younger, turns out that she just needed to update

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
My dad didn't let me upgrade his computer until 2010 (8 years old,with only 128 MB RAM.Yeah that's right.128 MB RAM.) because he thought that as long as MS Word 2003 was working properly,its all right.He'll happily spend thousands and thousands of bucks on "good" food and overpriced clothes but won't let me spend a fraction of that on upgrading his comp. *shakes head

Gen.mcMuster

It's understandable (but still irational) behavior though, humans are typically adverse to changes that take them out of their comfort zone. Such as venturing into the world of new computers or learning new programs or, in my case; learning to stop using my dickish sense of humor around my IRL friends.

Toxik

Contributor
i_hug_that_feel.png

Gen.mcMuster

my initial reaction was very:eek:

but it became:ohno:X10 when i saw flames and sparking followed by my compy making a very loud and angry *ERROR TONE* noise and force-shutting itself off.

lesson learned

Toxik

Contributor
As a very wise man once said:
I instigate your misfortune,
With the birth of killing trolls.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
my initial reaction was very:eek:

but it became:ohno:X10 when i saw flames and sparking followed by my compy making a very loud and angry *ERROR TONE* noise and force-shutting itself off.

lesson learned
Last time i spilled water on my computer, it didn't even try to shut itself off, it actually tried to send more power to the CPU. Then it asploded and I nearly lost part of my arm.

Reactions: Doki and Toxik

Gen.mcMuster

Last time i spilled water on my computer, it didn't even try to shut itself off, it actually tried to send more power to the CPU. Then it asploded and I nearly lost part of my arm.
so you nearly attained an injury that you could tell people was from youre tour in Nam/a shark attack/both?

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
so you nearly attained an injury that you could tell people was from youre tour in Nam/a shark attack/both?
Yeah, after Charlie nearly blew my arm off, I had to be airlifted back to Fort Hood, but my whirly bird got shot down. I fended off sharks with Jacob's body, but one of them got me in the same arm. It took me 8 days and 8 nights to swim back to America.