• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Enter Name Here-

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Seriously, unmute him he's already crying, im his Brother, can't you just unmute him? Its right he is always flaming and he speaks terrible english and yes he calls many players who are better then him hacker. But i know he doesnt mean that serious since he always gets mad just few min afterwards he dont care 'bout that anymore.

So just unmute him, he's crying all day its getting worser and worser, you dont need to life with that -_-
Regards -Enter Name Here-

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Don't know about the times perfectly. It doesn't actually matter that much because it was a valid vote. He claimed there was a hacker (hacking or having lagg, doesn't matter). He can't tell if someone else is having lagg isues if it doesn't show for him so therefore he had the right to start a vote.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
All the evidence Mittens is presenting is filtered chat history with no context. There's no saying whether any of that was even abuse. For all anyone knows, that could ALL be justified, as I'm sure it is in a micspam-heavy gamemode like VSH. The voteban that triggered this whole mess WAS justified, so this ban is absurd. I don't know who he is, I don't care, and I won't start caring, either. There's no room for bias or assumptions here. It's shit like that that makes admins look bad in any community, and I'll dare to speak for all of us when I say that Skial should be above that. Be more considerate, Mittens.

Dark Knight

Uncharitable Spy
No I get banned but not perma banned
Thats some different [I hope so]
And if you ungag me i wont start any vote anymore
I promise

[Just for ppl for that its needed like real hacker, mic spammer, and more]

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Here is how our system works:

Ban Lengths

Here are the standard ban lengths. Use longer ban times based on the seriousness of the offense, or if the person plays rarely and would not be affected by a short ban time.
  • 1 day
  • 3 days
  • 1 week
  • 1 month
  • Permanent
This is your 5th punishment so now it's permanent.

Dark Knight

Uncharitable Spy
If Chris would be still an admin he would unmute me.

gimme 2th chance !!!!!!!
Ill change my life, give you flowers ! All DAY

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Ok I'll make a deal with you...

I will unmute you on voice but you will still be gagged on chat, which means you won't be able to call anymore votes.

But if you break another rule on the server even a mic-related rule then you will be perma banned with no chance for appeal. Alright?

Reactions: chuckwagon

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well that is my offer take it or leave it.

You can sit around and argue about this voteban all you want but you still have 7 votemutes called just in the past 10 days and I'm not going to believe for a second that they were all mic spamming or otherwise breaking the rules... especially when you have a history of vote abuse.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I woudn't unban you because it's not my ban... Could there be a arrangement where darkknight won't make any more votes to ban,mute,gag or slay or otherwise he'll get a perma? If he really thinks someone is hacking in the future he is still able to contact an admin.

Reactions: Dark Knight

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Fine you're getting unmuted on voice but you've lost chat privileges permanently. If you break another rule you will be permanently banned and any appeal will be automatically denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.