• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Knight

Uncharitable Spy
Name: ๖ۣۜDark ๖ۣۜ Knight
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41132597
Link to comm. block: http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:41132597 &Submit=
HLstats: http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=365170
I got permanent muted for a vote I started against a person I'm sure about he was hacking. In the report against me it said it was somewhere in the evening it had happened where I had "abused" the menu. But if it's not about the person I voted for in the afternoon then I don't know what it's about. By the time the report has been made and saying about what time it had happened I was already off to bed. FYI: Becky made that appeal while I was offline and still unaware about what had happened last night. She just wanted to help me out. Please take a look about this appeal because I like to play on Skial VSH and type there because my friend talk there alot and it would be fun to be able to communicate with them aswell. Kind regards, Dark Knight.

Reactions: LadyPimpernel

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
No, you called a bad vote and now you have to live with the consequences.

You constantly accuse people of hacking and this time you called a voteban on someone for it. You can't seriously think everyone is hacking... and if so then you should make detailed reports and gather evidence.

You have a history of vote abuse.

You appear to votemute those who don't speak English which is vote abuse.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Constantly? And he doesn't speak English as motherlthongue himself so why would he. Where are you getting this ideas?

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Yup, you know him better than me and he means it everytime. He never jokes. That's why suddenly out of all times he does a vote-ban, just to get perma-muted. Come to VSH EU, I tell you, people do say hacking now and then but not meaning it. They don't throw in bans just to get someone banned because of a joke.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm curious as to why it's a 1 day to a perma-mute.
http://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=+ STEAM_0:1:41132597+&Submit=

Yup, you know him better than me and he means it everytime. He never jokes. That's why suddenly out of all times he does a vote-ban, just to get perma-muted. Come to VSH EU, I tell you, people do say hacking now and then but not meaning it. They don't throw in bans just to get someone banned because of a joke.
You don't call votebans as a joke... that's why it's vote abuse.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Do you even read? I said he jokes like every other player on the server. But this time he wasn't joking, he claimed someone was hacking and therefore he started a vote.

pr1mus da scr1pt

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Do you even read? I said he jokes like every other player on the server. But this time he wasn't joking, he claimed someone was hacking and therefore he started a vote.
he claims a lot of people are hacking, when you do it in high volume it's hard to differentiate between when he MEANS that someone is hacking, and when he's just joking about someone hacking. either way you can always prove that DK wasn't voteabusing by gathering evidence that EvoWarrior5 was indeed hacking. GL

EvoWarrior5

Mildly Menacing Medic

I signed up on the forums basically to reply on this topic as well.
I do not, nor will I ever, hack. I can't even claim to have enough knowledge of computers to be able to hack succesfully without getting picked up by VAC.
Dark Knight claimed that I took no damage from him when he was Hale and I was a Scout. This is a common lag-issue that every player experiences. This is TF2 and it's always been known for its wacky hit registering. I could kinda understand that if he has it multiple times with me that it would look curious, sure. Still, you don't go around saying that I am hacking. I believe he was just a bit butthurt because I was goomba stomping him, too.

If I had really used some "no damage hack", I would still have received knockback from his hits. Which I didn't. I simply jumped over him and to him it must have seemed like he hit me while he didn't. As stated earlier, very common occurrence.

If anybody could come up with proof that I was hacking, then sure. But since I doubt anybody could ever come up with that, this is a pointless debate.

Edit: Lady, I tried adding you earlier on today to discuss the matter with you, as I saw your previous topic. You didn't accept it, though. That's why I decided to post here now.

Reactions: [RG] MrEskimoMan

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No, you called a bad vote and now you have to live with the consequences.

You constantly accuse people of hacking and this time you called a voteban on someone for it. You can't seriously think everyone is hacking... and if so then you should make detailed reports and gather evidence.

You have a history of vote abuse.

You appear to votemute those who don't speak English which is vote abuse.

Isn't that to point of voteban? To ban people who you think are hacking? If not than what is the point of it?
I do not, nor will I ever, hack. I can't even claim to have enough knowledge of computers to be able to hack succesfully without getting picked up by VAC.
Dark Knight claimed that I took no damage from him when he was Hale and I was a Scout. This is a common lag-issue that every player experiences. This is TF2 and it's always been known for its wacky hit registering. I could kinda understand that if he has it multiple times with me that it would look curious, sure. Still, you don't go around saying that I am hacking. I believe he was just a bit butthurt because I was goomba stomping him, too.

If I had really used some "no damage hack", I would still have received knockback from his hits. Which I didn't. I simply jumped over him and to him it must have seemed like he hit me while he didn't. As stated earlier, very common occurrence.

If anybody could come up with proof that I was hacking, then sure. But since I doubt anybody could ever come up with that, this is a pointless debate.

Anybody could say this. Take this with a grain of salt. If i was votebanned because someone said i was hacking, and if i really was hacking, i would say something like this. So i wouldnt get in trouble. You don't have to say a paragraph explaining why you couldn;t have hacked and to me it makes me more suspicious of you

EvoWarrior5

Mildly Menacing Medic
Anybody could say this. Take this with a grain of salt. If i was votebanned because someone said i was hacking, and if i really was hacking, i would say something like this. So i wouldnt get in trouble. You don't have to say a paragraph explaining why you couldn;t have hacked and to me it makes me more suspicious of you

That's your problem, then. All I was saying was that I was not hacking, which should be clear by now anyways. What I was saying is that Dark never had any evidence regarding my 'hacks', only his word. Not surprisingly, he is the only one who ever claimed I was hacking. If I really was hacking, don't you think that, y'know, other Hales would have noticed it as well? And don't even try to claim that I only put it on whenever Dark was hale because then you're just desperately trying to make me look bad for no reason.

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So this is what was going on.... Due to lag or a bug evo's hit was not registered, that's a valid reasson to think someone is hacking so therefor Dark Knight made a voteban... He might have been wrong but it's not voteabuse if he thought evo was hacking.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So this is what was going on.... Due to lag or a bug evo's hit was not registered, that's a valid reasson to think someone is hacking so therefor Dark Knight made a voteban... He might have been wrong but it's not voteabuse if he thought evo was hacking.

Because that's what voteban is for..

pr1mus da scr1pt

Because that's what voteban is for..
i think it's stupid to justify every single voteban just because it's under the guise of "hacking". he could endlessly try and voteban people who are better than him with far fetched accusations as "range", "goomba" and "take no damage" hack.it's only DK who makes these accusations, and only when HE gets killed. you would think it would be painfully obvious if someone had godmode or something.

when you take everything in account, this is just same old same old behavior from DK. he had a hard time hitting a slippery scout and after taking a lot of damage he figured that was only because Evo was hacking. i don't necessarily agree with the permamute, but you can't say that this isn't voteabuse.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
That's what we try to make clear to Mittens but he doesn't care to try to understand. If he did like everyone else seems to try and agree he would see he made a mistake, which is normal to make, everyone does.

pr1mus da scr1pt

That's what we try to make clear to Mittens but he doesn't care to try to understand. If he did like everyone else seems to try and agree he would see he made a mistake, which is normal to make, everyone does.
you are only saying that because DK is your friend. instead of trying to battle his comm-block by just swearing he would never vote abuse; you could start by contradicting the evidence i've put against DK, and maybe put some light on how Evo legit is.

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you are only saying that because DK is your friend. instead of trying to battle his comm-block by just swearing he would never vote abuse; you could start by contradicting the evidence i've put against DK, and maybe put some light on how Evo legit is.

He is not my friend. I don't even know him. Yet I am on his side. Do you have a problem with that?

pr1mus da scr1pt

He is not my friend. I don't even know him. Yet I am on his side. Do you have a problem with that?
i don't care either way, all i know is that DK has a history with nonchalantly accusing people of hacking and then trying to ban them for whatever shit reason he can think of. this case wasn't any different, the verdict came and people that are in favor of DK have yet to present something that can prove his innocence. i don't even care if DK gets unmuted, all i want from his is a bell to ring that tells him that if someone is hacking; create some evidence and post on the forums instead of spree-banning people because "he totally swears he hit someone, HACK".

Reactions: Blade D_Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.