DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor

Boss Buffs:​

• Plutia's Defense and Offense rage changed from 75 to 40 for better combos but increased their cooldown to 20 seconds
  • Plutia's Exploding rage no longer has a beginning of round cooldown because its already too harsh to reach 100% rage with 7k rage damage. Reduced cooldown after usage too.
  • Chad Doge now gains 80% damage resistance and sentry damage immunity on super flex. The rage barely had any usage compared to speed demon. Its now kinda like uber but can be still affected by knock-back.

Boss Fixes/Tweaks​

• Miku, Cave, and Shrek now show their song names in chat. Cave was missing one song description though.
  • Miku has a better head hitbox, better physics (no more face melting on death), and red textures.
  • Fixed Miku's cleaver still having no textures for some people. Redone texture directory and double checked to see if it downloads and works.
  • Shrek no longer has sound errors in console. Added missing sounds and a new sound. Cleaned up unused and unfindable sounds in config too.
  • Fixed Chad Doge not having 3x capture speed on melee during and after RELOAD ability.
  • Added block drop powerup to Chad Doge because of rage buff giving a powerup to prevent abuse.

Rework!​

Given the green light by Percilius and had some suggestions by him also because of the minions booting people of the server. I reworked cave a bit.
  • Cave no longer has infinite ammo. Instead has 6 in a clip and 30 in reserves. Gains 6+30 ammo on rage. This negates his annoying spammability.
  • Caves minions no longer respawn everyone on the server. Due to my beginner knowledge on plugins and failing to make one that respawns only 10 minions 3 times in 1 second intervals, I decided to make cave only spawn minions based on how many reds are there and are capped at 15. This should fix the problem with people getting kicked by spawning too many minions at once.
  • Because of this, I buffed minions range to be eyelander range (50% more range)
  • This had a consequence of minions becoming scouts and medics just like Pootis Bird's minions. Because of this i disabled double jumps on minions.
DL: https://www.mediafire.com/file/u9xsjwdyvq67fqz/Many_Changes_4_Bosses.zip/file

Happy ⑨/⑨ day weebys.