Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I mean, do you not see the white censor on over half the papers that don't have the front page or...
Still a photograph of classified document, is it not? I like how they managed to get his framed time magazine covers in shot. I bet you'll find every one of these documents is about Trump and they raided his ego room.

MarshHag

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Trump's time is done, he's too old and too divisive to be President again. It's time to move on from him,

DeSantis 2024

GettyImages-1244624716.jpg

Or Vermin Supreme 2024

supreme_1_0.jpg

Reactions: derpbrigade

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Trump's time is done, he's too old and too divisive to be President again. It's time to move on from him,

DeSantis 2024

GettyImages-1244624716.jpg

Or Vermin Supreme 2024

supreme_1_0.jpg
I'd rather have Vermin Supreme. Florida is a shithole and no even associated with the dagobah of North America should have any power anywhere.

Reactions: MarshHag

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
On a more serious note, although I'm not completely sure if DeSantis has any personal involvement in it Florida does have a lot of book censored in schools as well as having military veterans veing able to teach with significantly less prior training or knowledge then necessary. Even if he's not the root of the problem someone who allows it to happen shouldn't become the president

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Rather see a libertarian become president, though I honestly couldn't care who becomes the next president, just don't have a 90 year old grandpa with dementia on the ballot.

Reactions: MarshHag

GoldSrc

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I don't think I'd like to have a libertarian as president. Although it's definitely not the worst political philosophy it completely throws morals out the window in favor of "well it's not your business." A lot of stuff libertarians vouch for could be argued through a moral lens but they often choose not to. It also lets a bunch of horrible and unnecessary stuff become normalized, like that guy in germany who consentually killed and ate somebody else.

MarshHag

Contributor
His mugshot is historic, this is the first and only time a U.S. President has had a mug shot taken.
Honestly though, even if Biden wins again in ‘24, and Trump goes to jail or something, I think a future Republican President will just pardon him. I think this is just helping his campaign in some way

Last edited:

MarshHag

Contributor
He wasn't required to have a mug shot, he voluntered, so yeah it is part of his campaign.
I honestly didn’t know that. But yea, I think this photo of him will help his chances in winning in ‘24

The Cloptologist

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
His mugshot is historic, this is the first and only time a U.S. President has had a mug shot taken.
Honestly though, even if Biden wins again in ‘24, and Trump goes to jail or something, I think a future Republican President will just pardon him. I think this is just helping his campaign in some way
Presidents can only pardon for federal crimes, not state. The Georgia case falls under state, and even if it gets moved to a federal court like he wants, it's still a state case. That's why the GOP is panicking about this one.

MarshHag

Contributor
Presidents can only pardon for federal crimes, not state. The Georgia case falls under state, and even if it gets moved to a federal court like he wants, it's still a state case. That's why the GOP is panicking about this one.
True, that he can’t be pardoned for state crimes. It’ll be interesting to see how things go down