Toxik

Contributor
Maddo how do you feel about trump's residence being raised for nuclear documents and the lunatic devoted to trump attacking the FBI office

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Maddo how do you feel about trump's residence being raised for nuclear documents and the lunatic devoted to trump attacking the FBI office
I have not heard a single thing about nuclear documents, is someone trying to imply that Trump is going to make a nuclear weapon, or he's going to sell the info to someone like ISIS? As for someone attacking the office of the FBI, yes they must be a lunatic.
You asked how I feel, well I feel that there is the biggest slur campaign in modern history going on, 2 failed impeachments, removal from social media, fbi raids, unfounded claims of racism and criminal activity against Trump all going on while big game Hunter Bidens dodgy laptop and phone records gets swept under the rug then he goes on holiday with pedo pete and in the meantime pelosi's husband gets off with a DUI to continue insider trading with Nancy.
Who's the bad guy here?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The documents were so sensitive and secret that the DOJ released this photo...
3zuKuKC.png

I always thought that classified documents were "eyes only" and photographing or copying them was illegal.

Reactions: Metroidz

Toxik

Contributor
The documents were so sensitive and secret that the DOJ released this photo...
3zuKuKC.png

I always thought that classified documents were "eyes only" and photographing or copying them was illegal.
I mean, do you not see the white censor on over half the papers that don't have the front page or...

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I mean, do you not see the white censor on over half the papers that don't have the front page or...
weird how the top-left-most one was careful not to cover up the corner of the paper on top of it, you'd think that wouldn't matter with such sensitive information