N0WBIE

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Sorry..

My school is full of PS3 fanboys. Send help!

Someone:CONSOLEZZ HAZ BETTAAARR GRAPIKSSSSS

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
PC Gaming > Console
Well, in the exception to Console exclusives that are quite decent. i.e. Halo series.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If people are too dumb to see that a PC can do anything a console can + more there is really no point arguing with them.

Reactions: N0WBIE

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If people are too dumb to see that a PC can do anything a console can + more there is really no point arguing with them.

Let the truth be heard. The only reason I ever hear console being better than PC is because console is so cheap, however for maybe a hundred bucks more you can get everything a console can + the power of a PC, i.e. web browsing, having files, etc.

Toxik

Contributor
I'd honestly rather spend $1000 in a good PC rather than $500 on a brand new console simply because:
1) I suck at 85% of games involving a controller other than mouse+keyboard
2) I use my PC every day, not only for gaming, it's a better investment.
The only way that console beats PC, for me at least, is that you can have friends over and play it with more than 1 controller. With PC, you can't really play MP games unless the other person has a PC too, unless you play some lame 2-3 people that share the mouse/keyboard games
So yeah, PC master race

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Let the truth be heard. The only reason I ever hear console being better than PC is because console is so cheap, however for maybe a hundred bucks more you can get everything a console can + the power of a PC, i.e. web browsing, having files, etc.
You can get a decent laptop for the launch price of the PS3.

Toxik

Contributor
How can you suck on console when there is AIM ASSIST?!
Well my girlfriend did get me into Halo a few months back when I visited her, I was decent at it when we played together, but I'd still waaayyy rather use a keyboard and mouse

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Doesn't even matter. There will end up being exclusives that force me to buy both consoles at some point or another, so fuck it.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Both platforms obviously have their advantages and disadvantages, but in the end which one is truly 'better' is up to the consumer.

I say quit being a bunch of whiny screaming babies, pick your platform and shut up.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Oh man, the guy I sit next to in math class always picks a PC vs Console argument. If I can remember correctly, the only valid arguments for console were:
1. Cheaper
2. Couch gaming
3. Split-screen

And even then, #1 + 2 are very arguable.

Whenever someone tries to tell me console is better than PC, I show them a picture of a graphics-modded GTA4 on the PC on my iPod. Oh boy. Of course, it makes a nice background too.
YkGPR.jpg

QlbZT.jpg

Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/K8507#0

And oh boy, if you really want to push it show them Far Cry 3, or Skyrim with graphic mods

N0WBIE

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Oh man, the guy I sit next to in math class always picks a PC vs Console argument. If I can remember correctly, the only valid arguments for console were:
1. Cheaper
2. Couch gaming
3. Split-screen

And even then, #1 + 2 are very arguable.

Whenever someone tries to tell me console is better than PC, I show them a picture of a graphics-modded GTA4 on the PC on my iPod. Oh boy. Of course, it makes a nice background too.
YkGPR.jpg

QlbZT.jpg

Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/K8507#0

And oh boy, if you really want to push it show them Far Cry 3, or Skyrim with graphic mods
That just looks awesome.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know. I bought PS3 to play the following games with my buddies when they come over for a drink:
  1. FIFA Soccer 13;
  2. NHL 2013;
  3. NBA 2013;
  4. Sports Champions 1 (ping pong and volleyball) - Move controllers;
  5. Sports Champions 2 (big tennis, bowling and golf) - Move controllers.
1-3: it sucks to play these games on PC - DS3 controllers are perfect for that;
4-5: move games which have no analogy on PC.
I frankly can't understand how to play FPS games on consoles. I'm gonna buy the gun below and try to play F3AR since I have this DVD:
Power-Shot_PS3-Move.jpg

Also, I use PS3 as BlueRay player. In addition, console games are dedicated gaming consoles, whereas PCs - not (unless you spend ~$2k on SLI GTX690 with 24GB of RAM and 50" display).

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
You know, you say that, but at the same time theirs already at least one Wii U game that's going to force me to buy it. I can't remember the name of it though, its really frustrating me.

Edit: I remember now, it's "Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem." The most ambitious gaming cross over since Kingdom Hearts.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You know, you say that, but at the same time theirs already at least one Wii U game that's going to force me to buy it. I can't remember the name of it though, its really frustrating me.

Edit: I remember now, it's "Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem." The most ambitious gaming cross over since Kingdom Hearts.
Gotta get sum dat Beyonetta 2.