PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As a matter of fact, if you have $400 I'd recommend buying either iPad 2 16GB or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 16GB. They have the same price but for me Galaxy is more preferable.

Also, if you don't have $400 - with a purchase like that you are eligible for 18 month credit with 0% APR at BestBuy (I know - that's how I bought Galaxy Tab 2 for my wife).

With these tablets you'll have the same functionality as with Netbooks, but much more convenience.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
HP..... Ewwwwwww..

Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

If he wants Windows then THIS ONE is better (lol)

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
not for the one i got... sandy bridge i3 2.3ghz 4 gigs ddr3 500gb standard laptop hdd all for $479
refurbished? Otherwise there is no way Hp would establish price like that for their laptops.
2 years ago I bought my mother-in-law "shitty" Acer with exactly same specs. And I paid $350.

joemaster725

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I've figured out I'd better keep my HP-biased opinion with me.

hey dont get me wrong... i dont really like hp that much either... just wanted a chepo pc with ok specs that i could wipe and dual boot... i wanted at least hd 3000 gpu and needed a copy of professional that was already installed ( i am not paying for a new professional key). i manually took all the bloat off of it, and am going to soon check the hash for the product key (why hp diddnt send me one with it written down i dont know) and install my own copy soon

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
just wanted a chepo pc with ok specs that i could wipe and dual boot..
... Then Dell should've been your choice.
I might be biased though, but Dell's laptops are being used enterprise wide and their support is one of the best in the world.

joemaster725

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
... Then Dell should've been your choice.
I might be biased though, but Dell's laptops are being used enterprise wide and their support is one of the best in the world.
:eek:
dont worry i am biased against dell too!... i know they have gotten a lot better in the recent years, but i still remember growing up, and everyone having dells (and most of them breaking down too soon). still i dont want to support a computer company that once purposely made most of their laptops of a specific model designed to fail soon after purchased.

(Man, I need to work on my capitalization)

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
dont worry i am biased against dell too!...
And WHY if I may ask?
i know they have gotten a lot better in the recent years,
but i still remember growing up, and everyone having dells (and most of them breaking down too soon).
Elaborate please.
]still i dont want to support a computer company that once purposely made most of their laptops of a specific model designed to fail soon after purchased.
Sounds like HP's strategy to me. (had been working for HP for 1.5 years)
(Man, I need to work on my capitalization)
Don't worry, it's not the worst sin. :D