D

DeadHerald

stop lying, i powertooled you ,and i tp'd to you, you WERE underground...pussy

Yeah, that's a great way to defuse a bad situation. Petty insults. Do me a favor and don't interact with me in any way. Especially by spamming lightning in my face or stealing my brewing stations.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah, that's a great way to defuse a bad situation. Petty insults. Do me a favor and don't interact with me in any way. Especially by spamming lightning in my face or stealing my brewing stations.
...Dind't steal brewing stations..

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i think the main problem i have wit hthis game is that im not creative. I don't know what to build.

If you guys ever need a grunt tho, i am a pro at placing blocks down

Reactions: Doki and Anya
D

DeadHerald

i think the main problem i have wit hthis game is that im not creative. I don't know what to build.

If you guys ever need a grunt tho, i am a pro at placing blocks down

Don't feel bad. I've never been all that creative, at least not with blocks. Pencil is more my medium.

I guess it's not such a bad thing that I never had Legos as a kid.

D

DeadHerald

I think underwater cities would be quite difficult, or at least time consuming. After you erect the fishbowl, you still have to bail out the water. And even with creative mode, that takes a lot of time. Then you have to devise a way for people to get in and out of your underwater city, which will have to involve going underground.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think underwater cities would be quite difficult, or at least time consuming. After you erect the fishbowl, you still have to bail out the water. And even with creative mode, that takes a lot of time. Then you have to devise a way for people to get in and out of your underwater city, which will have to involve going underground.

I already have a house with glass chambers underwater. And to build underwater you just make a solid block of dirt and make your outerwall around it and go in and delete the dirt.

D

DeadHerald

I already have a house with glass chambers underwater. And to build underwater you just make a solid block of dirt and make your outerwall around it and go in and delete the dirt.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

D

DeadHerald

Yeah! If anyone wants to build off of that, they are welcome to! I'm not using it anymore. Just beware of chickens

Not to worry, I've killed more chickens than Col. Sanders. /rimshot

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
sponge

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
also: Don't login the server if you play offline....(you'll play as cinoc.. )