Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
images

start_telling_joke.jpg

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
[Looks at Rick Roll comments]
"@lacdelsur Rofl your spelling is horrendous. You guys should learn some decent English in whatever foreign fail-ass country you're currently residing in. For one, we learn more than you realize, and you probably learn or will ever learn. Second, learn some English you little punk. Stfu and go cry some other place, like some of your videos that you foreigners corrupt the internet with. Yep. That's right. I'm racist. Get over it.

pewpewlazers95 49 minutes ago"
What the shit.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
havent opened this thread in a while.

probably won't open it again for even longer.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
[Looks at Rick Roll comments]
"@lacdelsur Rofl your spelling is horrendous. You guys should learn some decent English in whatever foreign fail-ass country you're currently residing in. For one, we learn more than you realize, and you probably learn or will ever learn. Second, learn some English you little punk. Stfu and go cry some other place, like some of your videos that you foreigners corrupt the internet with. Yep. That's right. I'm racist. Get over it.

pewpewlazers95 49 minutes ago"
What the shit.
LOL I love when ignoramuses like that yell at people that speak/type better English than them.

I used to get that in chat rooms back in the day. They'd call me stupid because I wasn't speaking their brand of Ebonics, but they would say "LERN ANGLSH!!!" Oh, the Angles and the Saxons are crying... Yes, they are. Oh, the Jutes, too.

:eek: