[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
455px-Falconlinkpunch.jpg
You know... I jokingly said this to my wife when we found out that she was pregnant with the most awesome child ever born. I never explained to her what it meant, and I was obviously joking. LOL

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Alright this is getting annoying. This is becoming as dated as fucking pop-culture references in mainstream terribad comedies. You want genuinely funny without putting in a bunch of pop culture shit no one is going to remember in 10 years? Here ya go.

That's comedy

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Alright this is getting annoying. This is becoming as dated as fucking pop-culture references in mainstream terribad comedies. You want genuinely funny without putting in a bunch of pop culture shit no one is going to remember in 10 years? Here ya go.

That's comedy
Well, when BadGuy's right he's right.

Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Fuckers ruined my thread.
Memes. Now.
MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES!