bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Yeah, the stuff I had was gone too. Oh well, not like I've played for more than an hour yet!

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Because fuck GMail. And I used to use Messenger a lot, before I got Steam.
Also, I lost 53 Golden Apples, 5 Diamonds, 20 Arrows, and 1 Lapis block.
Fuck x2

@_@ what's wrong with gmail? They're the best email provider, and if you're worried about the privacy problems there's no point, pretty much all the main email providers are that way.

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
@_@ what's wrong with gmail? They're the best email provider, and if you're worried about the privacy problems there's no point, pretty much all the main email providers are that way.
And I used to use Messenger a lot

Mainly this. I have no real issue with GMail, just personal bias. Good times, back when Gamers Hangout and Dizzler were still around...

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
Yeah, the stuff I had was gone too. Oh well, not like I've played for more than an hour yet!
lol

I lost like
5 stone picks
43 torches
2 stacks of cobblestone
14 coal
fishing rod
2 stone swords
1 bow + 4 arrows
6 iron ore
22 steak (because i need it xD)

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
QUIT POSTING WHAT YOU LOST, NO ONE CARES.

just tell me what you want when you see me on.

Reactions: Toxik

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
lol

I lost like
5 stone picks
43 torches
2 stacks of cobblestone
14 coal
fishing rod
2 stone swords
1 bow + 4 arrows
6 iron ore
22 steak (because i need it xD)

Yeah, someone gave me diamond sword/axe/pick and i lost those, the rest of the stuff was kinda meh

D

DeadHerald

I guess I'm barred from the server due to technical issues. Yay...

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Is it possible for admins to force change emails? If so, can I have mine changed to grab a password? It's the only server in my list that's even up.
EDIT: brb, shower.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
herald you could easily make a new account on here with a proper email. right?

D

DeadHerald

herald you could easily make a new account on here with a proper email. right?

Is there a reason I should have to do that? I have a proper email linked to this acct. But your server hates it because it's hotmail.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
daycare.jpg

Reactions: wokmage

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is there a reason I should have to do that? I have a proper email linked to this acct. But your server hates it because it's hotmail.
Actually the server has no problem with hotmail, it's people trying to get a password request that are having the problem. For whatever reason hotmail doesn't deliver mail from skial to it's users (I believe).