Status
Not open for further replies.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Sold 1 white Bill's
2 Value of Team Work Bill's & 1 white Bill's are still for sale. Also selling a black Dr Whoa

Toxik

Contributor
I'm starting to get pretty tired of you two.
It's putting a bad image, I strongly urge you two to fix your differences and work something out or consequences will be taken.
This is not the image we want to give as a community.

Reactions: ProbeX

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
It's putting a bad image, I strongly urge you two to fix your differences and work something out or consequences will be taken.
Agree but I'm not the one running to his thread and spamming it. In fact he is posting on my profile and on my threads constantly.
I'd apreciate it if you could take care of his spam.
He said it often enough that I'm marked on steamrep. All I do here is sell my hats. If Xel needs more customers he needs to try a different strategy

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So you're suggesting that a better image for the community is that we allow confirmed scammers to continue trading here?

Honestly, I don't know why his forum account hasn't been banned yet. His appeal on SteamRep is going nowhere (it's gotten to the point where even the SR admins are laughing at him and his pathetic attempt to prove his innocence), he's a confirmed scammer (which Bott even managed to do a little data mining on his own end to confirm), and he's still trying to rip people off. One of his alts (the one that Bott determined to be 100% Del's) is even trade-banned by Valve.

Honestly, I think that, at the very least, all of Del's trade threads should be locked and/or deleted until his SR appeal is ultimately rejected, at which point Del should be forcefully ejected from the community (ie banhammer'd).

He's scammed Skial members. There's proof of it. He's a burden to the community. Let's do some cleaning up.

Toxik

Contributor
No, I am suggesting that, since he hasn't scammed in a while, you stop spamming his thread until you get new, fresh evidence.
His multiple accounts were when he just started out here, as far as I know/am concerned. Ripping people off is a job in Team Fortress 2, I do not approve of it, but we cannot ban someone for that when it is happening in every trade server everywhere.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
No, I am suggesting that, since he hasn't scammed in a while, you stop spamming his thread until you get new, fresh evidence.
His multiple accounts were when he just started out here, as far as I know/am concerned. Ripping people off is a job in Team Fortress 2, I do not approve of it, but we cannot ban someone for that when it is happening in every trade server everywhere.
This is all new. He was caught and tagged on SteamRep just last Thursday. And we have plenty of evidence.

SteamRep admin confirms it. He has the following alts used in recent scams: 76561198059608124 | 76561198000140150 | 76561198059290071. Bottiger even confirmed that the IP Del Piero logs into is the same one that confirmed scammer alts are logging into. He impersonated Faron8 with another one of his alts, and successfully ripped somebody off on their unusual hat (by saying he'll send them PayPal after the trade was finished, and then not following through with it.

Toxik

Contributor
Well, if there is evidence of recent scams, I suppose we cannot have our top trader as a known scammer. That would just look even worst for the community than you two going at each other like high school girls.
I strongly suggest we reach a final verdict and get over with it as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.