Texas Half Pants
and Orange Teu Fort Toothkickers?
Holding a Jag
in 2fort :3

Done! I hope you like it!
PN47m6f.jpg

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
quote="Sacknack145, post: 479325, member: 9101"]Done, I hope you like it!
[/quote]

Thanks alot for the picture =)
Can't wait to use it =P

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If it's fine with you could I request another one?
This time 'round: A BLU Heavy, brandishing Natascha, wearing a Planets Magnificent Mongolian, a Borscht Belt, and The Apparatchik's Apparel, Argyle style. Map can be up to you, what he's doing is up to you , get creative.

Sacknack145

Uncharitable Spy
wow these are amazing.

Could you do one for a friend of mine?
Conjourer's cowl unpainted
liquor locker (back)
Dark age defender
and a festive grenade launcher
Could you show him airshotting a scout with gibs & an explosion on badlands
also if you can put BROHON somewhere near the airshot
thanks

Done! I worked really hard on this one! I hope you like it!
VSxvmrf.jpg

Permittedcourage

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
If you still do these would you do a

Nuts and bolts jeepcap
Menpo
Ornament arnement (indub green)
Preferably with shotgun or shovel out
Map doesnt really matter

FISH KILL

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Anyone need any posters done?

Yeah I'd like a red scout wearing an after eight Brotherhood of Arms, spooky sleeves, and grey summer shades with an angry look on his face. The background is him standing in the middle of the top bridge on doublecross.

Where I got the loadout and such from :).

Sacknack145

Uncharitable Spy
Yeah I'd like a red scout wearing an after eight Brotherhood of Arms, spooky sleeves, and grey summer shades with an angry look on his face. The background is him standing in the middle of the top bridge on doublecross.

Where I got the loadout and such from :).

Done! There was a problem with the glove holding the bat, part of his default glove was sticking out. Sorry, I hope you like it anyways :D!
l7yyOiF.jpg

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Can I make another request?
My soldier
Kringle
Saxton hale mask
Flair
Wearing gunboats and rocket launchrr
Bombing the demo with the armor and weapon I suggested before on Badwater please
Thanks

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Done, have a good day :D
JwHT1V0.jpg

Could you maybe show it from a side angle and show the Demo backtracking? Sorry for not being so specific in the first post. Just to be clear: I want the same thing u have made but just from a different angle and showing the demo backtracking. Nothing else to change unless u want to change the location for a better view

Also add me, when I get home I'll give you some metal

Sacknack145

Uncharitable Spy
Could you maybe show it from a side angle and show the Demo backtracking? Sorry for not being so specific in the first post. Just to be clear: I want the same thing u have made but just from a different angle and showing the demo backtracking. Nothing else to change unless u want to change the location for a better view

Also add me, when I get home I'll give you some metal
3pmPNPP.jpg
Sorry, I didn't really know how to show him backtracking, but I did make it the side angle. Thanks!

Commander_video

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Hey could you do me a picture of a demo wearing the Gealic garb, the cool breeze, and a flaming lantern Glengary bonnet painted Mann co. Orange?