Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'd like a Picture of an Engineer with a Disco Beat Down Western Wear, along with a Nuts and Bolts Brainiac Hairpiece and a Merc's Pride Scarf, with a gunslinger also if ya can.

SPYderman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Your work looks good, and I'm in the need of a new avatar pic. Any chance you can sfm a spy into this?
1oiUG5M.jpg

I'll give you a few ref as a way of saying thanks.

Sacknack145

Uncharitable Spy
Your work looks good, and I'm in the need of a new avatar pic. Any chance you can sfm a spy into this?

I'll give you a few ref as a way of saying thanks.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure I have the arm and finger posing skills in order to make that. Sorry! D:

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Soldier:
War pig painted pink
All father painted pink
Original
Kringle Collection

I'd like for the soldier to airshot someone in the air on 2fort with gibs around the target. Thanks

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Engie:
Stormy Storm Texas Ten Gallon (painted a Distinctive Lack of Hue)
Macho Man
Teddy Roosebelt
Festive Wrench

On a capture point. Dead spy near me. I don't care what pose. When it's done, just add me and I will pay you. Thanks!

Sacknack145

Uncharitable Spy
Soldier:
War pig painted pink
All father painted pink
Original
Kringle Collection

I'd like for the soldier to airshot someone in the air on 2fort with gibs around the target. Thanks

Done! But for some reason the all-father wouldn't paint, sorry.
SSUtjFw.png

Sacknack145

Uncharitable Spy
Engie:
Stormy Storm Texas Ten Gallon (painted a Distinctive Lack of Hue)
Macho Man
Teddy Roosebelt
Festive Wrench

On a capture point. Dead spy near me. I don't care what pose. When it's done, just add me and I will pay you. Thanks!

Done, I hope you like it!
ijIgHS3.png

Reactions: Shula

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Done! But for some reason the all-father wouldn't paint, sorry.snip
You haven't fixed the files manually yet:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/1840/discussions/0/882965737475264913/ <--- Makes Kringle not shiny around the edges
Follow this video, even thought it's to make the all father visible, it also fixes the paint incompatibilities.
Done, I hope you like it! snip

would've been better if the spy was slightly more below the engineer. As it is now, his pose is somewhat odd.

BaconTurtlez

Unremarkable User
Hey there

If you're still doing this, could you make me a SFM poster of a Heavy with a Burning Flames Magnificent Mongolian, Apparatchik's Apparel (Style J.R. Gyle, if possible) and the Borscht Belt? Would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'd like one for myself.

Last Breath with BMOC and Sight for Sore Eyes holding a Degreaser

5mS>Weapons

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Class:Scout
Hat: Black Hero's Tail
Miscs: Little Drummer Man and Digit Divulgers both painted Black
Weapon: Three-Rune Blade
Map: The intel room in 2fort
Pose: If possible him slowly pulling out his sword on his back and him giving like a grim look if not possible then him doing the selection screen pose but him making like a not smiling badass look infront of the intel

I love your other works they are amazing!
Really looking forward in seeing the pic I've given like 20 requests already and none of them actually did my request sadly :(
I sure hope you will do my request!

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Oh hey, loadout pictures.
Coulda ya do my heavy running
Borscht belt.
Tyurtlenek.
Orbiting hearts magnificent mongolian. Pink as hell.

I'd love to see him standing on top of a payload cart with bodies/gibs around him while laughing. Preferably somewhere on upward.

Edit: This is 2014. Not 2013. Just realized that.

Last edited:

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm pretty sure this thread is dead. However, I can fulfill your requests. PM me.