flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not entirely sure if this has been discussed already or if it isn't possible, but people are spending a bit of time trying to navigate through the HLStats page, and it would just be faster to have a direct link.

Reactions: Staying_Classy

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Well, if admins find it helpful, they can request it. I don't see why does it concern you really...

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Even non admins can find hl stat pages rather fast. Sometimes faster than the admin currently on the report. I see no real reason to link the HLstats page other than to allow random forum members to see it. Which is a stupid idea.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's easy to lookup so I don't think this is needed anyway, but the way hlstats works is by a generated id, not steamid. Also, we have our servers split between the regular ones and the custom ones so it would be a pain.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Hlstats takes years to load everything. A direct link would be useful.

hlstats takes me like... 2 seconds. but i most likely do it differently.

go here
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=search

type in steam id
switch in: player unique ids
profit

it literally takes me less than 30 seconds to do that. with that link you are not trying to load up the thousand of users or servers or information. just what you search for.

now if you search for like, the letter "a" it is going to take a while

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 hlstats can take awhile to load, and anything that makes an admins job faster and easier is a good thing

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
hlstats takes me like... 2 seconds. but i most likely do it differently.

go here
http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=search

type in steam id
switch in: player unique ids
profit

it literally takes me less than 30 seconds to do that. with that link you are not trying to load up the thousand of users or servers or information. just what you search for.

now if you search for like, the letter "a" it is going to take a while
Exactly what i do, if you copy steam id from reports, while it is loading, open new tab on browser, paste into google, open another tab, and paste into sourcebans. Most info you need is then ready to be scrutinised.