Crust

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Reactions: rottiedog46

Friendly Killer

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Report mic spammers/racist/music and players using the f slur etc. first. That will be a good start. Admins can give a minimum of 24 hours up to and including a permanent mute which to me is a more satisfying than 30 min by votemute

Crust

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Report mic spammers/racist/music and players using the f slur etc. first. That will be a good start. Admins can give a minimum of 24 hours up to and including a permanent mute which to me is a more satisfying than 30 min by votemute

I have been and you can see it in the reports section. The problem is that usually the reports take so long for someone to respond to that those kind of people leave after breaking whatever rules after 20-30 minutes straight. The votemute is supposed to be a way to temporarily stop them from doing that, and it should be followed up with a report, but the plugin doesn't recognize AFKs and also isn't configured for a 64 player limit (percentage for yes votes is too high), so it ends up failing almost all the time. There has been so many instances where someone is mic spamming loud music/moaning/slurs/etc, and 18+ people vote yes and 2-3 vote no, and the votemute fails, and then people end up leaving the server because they don't want to hear that between then and the time it takes for the report to get sent and looked at.

Reactions: rottiedog46