Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Saying he's an alright guy is still constructive. It means I don't think he'd cause any trouble.
That's the exact opposite of constructive. Blade and I have both told you constructive means what he needs to work on. If anything, that's supportive. It's literally the only thing in your comment that has some miniscule value.
This is a general conversation in the general section
This was a conversation that was in unmod that you decided to move to the public because, well, I've genuinely no idea. Maybe Blade and I were hurting you so you decided to move it here so you couldn't get flamed
Just like my "+0" was valid? I only had him as an example.
I mean, it wasn't. I've already expressed why it wasn't but clearly, you can't read so there's no point in me arguing further. You don't know what "criticism" or "constructive" means and yet you're still trying to argue with people who are giving you actual reasoning and not dumb comparisons.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
This was a conversation that was in unmod that you decided to move to the public because, well, I've genuinely no idea. Maybe Blade and I were hurting you so you decided to move it here so you couldn't get flamed

So you are admitting that you have no actual reasons against my post and just triggered because you can't throw insults at me in here for me pointing it out.

I mean, it wasn't. I've already expressed why it wasn't but clearly, you can't read so there's no point in me arguing further. You don't know what "criticism" or "constructive" means and yet you're still trying to argue with people who are giving you actual reasoning and not dumb comparisons.

I mean, it was, even if it's a small amount. A small amount of constructiveness is still constructive.

no point in me arguing further

Yeah yeah sargent I get you don't have any actual reasons and that you are upset you can't just flame this off like in unmoderated so are pulling the "no point in me arguing further" card.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Your comment consist of nothing that can be considered constructive or criticism, as many of told you before. Saying you don't see him on the server when you're on isn't criticism or constructive. Thinking he's not a bad guy is an impression you have of him and it doesn't say anything that the applicant should be improving on or avoiding.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Your comment consist of nothing that can be considered constructive or criticism, as many of told you before. Saying you don't see him on the server when you're on isn't criticism or constructive. Thinking he's not a bad guy is an impression you have of him and it doesn't say anything that the applicant should be improving on or avoiding.

Let's go over the definition of constructive shall we:
  • adjective - having or intended to have a useful or beneficial purpose

So whether or not you think it's useful or not doesn't matter. I posted my view on him which might be useful or might not be useful to anybody else who is looking at the application.

My intention was to comment what I thought of the applicant, telling people that I couldn't see any bad issues with him myself. If a lot of people feel the same way then it helps to show whether this user is genuine or not.

The fact of the matter is just gave my honest opinion on him like everybody else does which is precisely what you are supposed to do on an admin application.

Last edited:

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I think you're looking at it wrong. You're suppose to be constructive for the applicant, not the people trying to form an opinion. Also keep in mind, not everyone's opinion is necessary for an application; which you have show support for and expressed on multiple occasion that users like myself should have no say who become admin. Being at a neutral position and offering no advice for the applicant to be able to convince not only you but anybody else on the fence to show positive support is unnecessary.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper

futurama.gif

Reactions: Cream Tea

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
Yeah it's interesting what hypocrisy some admins are allowed to get away with, especially admins who tell other users they should go to a different community and permanently ban users who pose zero threat to skial during times of low-activity.

Reactions: uppe-r