[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I had like a million things I wanted to say while watching the finale but when I got to the end all I could think was geez these are getting really dark @_@

Also I still feel like Aang utilised the Avatar state much better than Korra does.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
>Conclusion: Korra remains indefinitely depressed and crippled
>...Unless Nickelodeon cranks out funds for a fourth season

Nice. That's how you play hardball, folks.

Toxik

Contributor
It's actually hard to believe the season is already over, I feel like it was ridiculously short compared to other seasons

Toxik

Contributor
This friday is a friday full of sorrow and emptiness
We need our glorious hero back
The_Adventures_of_Nuktuk.png

bolin4evur

Toxik

Contributor
Let go your legend of korra. Enter the void. Empty and become wind.
That was a neat plot twist, him getting the ability to do that since the first airbender hermit or whoever it was. I'm sure Korra will discover it too next season, but it's kind of an overkill perk

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I had like a million things I wanted to say while watching the finale but when I got to the end all I could think was geez these are getting really dark @_@

Also I still feel like Aang utilised the Avatar state much better than Korra does.
Also take in mind that korra at that point could not even control the avatar state she was drugged. It was just her on auto pilot, aim at fighting the closest threat

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
They just ended season 3 like a month ago and now they're starting season 4 next week.
Shit, if Game of Thrones were like that I'd pay for cable.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King
OKAY!!!!!
So I've have watched the Avatar The Last Airbender back in those good days. I haven't got interested in Legend of Korra because I thought it was gonna be an screw up series. Anyway I would be happy anyone can answers some of my questions.

What is Legend of Korra?

Is it worth to watch?

Who is Korra?

Can I get a summary of the story?

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
OKAY!!!!!
So I've have watched the Avatar The Last Airbender back in those good days. I haven't got interested in Legend of Korra because I thought it was gonna be an screw up series. Anyway I would be happy anyone can answers some of my questions.

What is Legend of Korra?

Is it worth to watch?

Who is Korra?

Can I get a summary of the story?
  1. A continuation of the Avatar universe with the next reincarnation after Aang.
  2. Absolutely. It is just as good as TLA
  3. She is the next reincarnation from the Southern Water Tribe
  4. Mostly it is stories of Korra's time as Avatar. It tells a different story each season.

Reactions: JonJon

JonJon

Legendary Skial King

1. A continuation of the Avatar universe with the next reincarnation after Aang.
    Absolutely. It is just as good as TLA
    She is the next reincarnation from the Southern Water Tribe
    Mostly it is stories of Korra's time as Avatar. It tells a different story each season.
Thanks I'll shall start from the S1E1 right now.