CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've got to catch up with the second season. I have a ton of tv to catch up with and this is one show I need to. I know the whole season is up on the website so will watch one of these days

Toxik

Contributor
Legend of Korra and the Last Airbender are equally as good. Imo at least.
At first, I thought it would be an awful spin-off just to make more money off TLA's fans, but they really gave it their all and made a pretty damn good cartoon. I didn't expect to like it at first but now it's just too good to hate.

Toxik

Contributor
Neat, Platinum Games is developing a game based on The Legend of Korra
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/06/a-legend-of-korra-game-is-coming-from-the-best-studio-possible/

korra-gameplay-01-970x545.jpg

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hahaha that was great! I need to actually catch this stuff on TV. Lots of cool surprises and some upcoming drama, while easy to spot, still makes me want to see what happen next. Any ETA on the new eps?

DaivdBaekr

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
That sudden realization that I no longer have Nickelodeon after switching cable companies
Buying programming is a ripoff anyway. <10% of a channel package is watchable and the rest is shit you still have to pay for.

Also I keep forgetting to start watching the new episodes. Half-season marathon is inevitable.