Reporter

Administrator
Just deleted TF2
After 5 seconds of thinking I deleted TF2. I have played TFC since I was a kid, one of the best games I have played, very fun long sroy short, used to play it daily, I loved it. After that played TF2 on PS3, really a nice game but I still kept playing TFC.

Finally a year ago I decided to play again TF2 on PS3. It was still fun and you could notice the experts or pros of the game, you knew the trick of each class and felt a really good rivalry with ther pro players, to show who was better, good games.

After that got a new PC and decided to install TF2. With my enw PC it ran good, it was fine I liked it but months later I didn´t want to play it.

Then the update came, is a big update no? I should test it! Nope, horrible experience so I had to go to SKIAL servers.

Nerver came back to play it again, didn´t liked it again, it wasn´t a good experience. i saw myself wanting more TF games but ignoring TF2 for what it had become, maybe because of all the bugs, changes, weapons or hats, but I felt it lost too much of itself.

Thanks to that I found TF2C that could make my wishes true: Play TF2 like before and with a better hardware. It has that and also is not only about 2007 gameplay it has it´s own changes that to me resemble more what TF2 is, it was fresh again.

Fast forward I noticed TF2C has a small playerbase, rarely saw players now, really sad and when I did they played in a server that I don´t wanna mention because is to me what a server shouldn´t be. Chat smap, mic spam, bad maps, stupid changes to gameplay.

Sometimes I saw people playing DM, but I care more about the TEAM, not the DM it is good really but I wanted more than that, I wanted what TF2 made me feel.

Finally had to keep playing TFC and FF. FF was a game that before I wanted to enjoy and couldn´t but it was possible now. Is like TFC and TF2 baby, what I would call TF:S. The skills are there I like it, I feel the game, I feel the TEAM FORTRESS, very good game.

There are various TF from various mods, is a shame I couldn´t play them in their glory, but seeing this makes me fear that I will never be able to play the original TF2, that it will be forgotten or that FF will be abandoned too. TFC has less servers now and some only play dustbowl and 2fort even with ridiculous changes. Is really sad for me.

Sorry for my english

Author: WTFusesdonpls

https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/5nuk7e/just_deleted_tf2/
http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/5nuk7e/just_deleted_tf2/?ref=search_posts