Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
lmao umad? u better remove this or i report your ass to steam for leaking my information :)
1. Don't use "memes" as a comment and then say you will report. It doesn't work that way kiddo.
2. I don't see anything wrong with the information he gave out. All the info *such as steam id* is public.
Good luck reporting.

*flameshield on*

EDIT: He has like 40.1 hours on TF2. No wonder he would say such a thing as "reporting" for public information.

Jay15821

Mildly Menacing Medic
1. Don't use "memes" as a comment and then say you will report. It doesn't work that way kiddo.
2. I don't see anything wrong with the information he gave out. All the info *such as steam id* is public.
Good luck reporting.

*flameshield on*

He's leaking my information which is basically, "Doxxing," which is illegal.

Spy

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Plus, saying "lmao umad?" just admits you were raging and being a greifer. Maybe you should be smart and play instead of wasting your time making other people's lives miserable.
> Trolls people
> Threatens to report to Valve for leaking

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Plus, saying "lmao umad?" just admits you were raging and being a greifer. Maybe you should be smart and play instead of wasting your time making other people's lives miserable.
> Trolls people
You sound upset.
Also, stop bumping this, it's been dealt with.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
> Trolls people
Just don't respond. It's obvious he's an idiot and we should just leave it at that, especially since it's been resolved already.

EDIT: Ninja'd. Damnit Styx

Jay15821

Mildly Menacing Medic
How is it resolved? Answer me that.... I still have a problem which makes it not resolved since it IS about me...

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
How is it resolved? Answer me that.... I still have a problem which makes it not resolved since it IS about me...
It's part of the report, it is not leaking private information. This is not related to the OP so it shouldn't be discussed here. Not much point in discussing it elsewhere either realistically, since your accusations are unfounded.

Status
Not open for further replies.