Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Today on Jailbreak, Chel and I were on when a warden decided it would be fun to play Simone Says. He then proceed to eliminate all but two of the prisoners by using typos like S1mone Says or SImone Says as an excuse to kill people who did what "Simone" said. I have discussed this before with Chel and she agrees that the game should be banned, as it is often used by freekillers as an excuse, and if nothing else often devolves into chaos, with accusations of freekill flying in chat. If Simon Says is not completely banned, at least ban convoluted forms of it such the aforementioned one above.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is still an issue, so further response would be appreciated, specifically from Zebra, since he's the rule maker.
Also, whatever the final form of rules are, it would be awesome if they could be added to the !jbrules post.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The only problem I see is with the typos

Before the intentional trick typos came there were no issues with the game and very few people complained. But ever since the typos became a thing it causes a lot of confusion, vote calling and all sorts of other crap.

Taconinja

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
without typos, I doubt people would even bother to play the game. When I played Jailbreak, the only time people got killed were due to typos or the warden renaming reds to scrubs or something like that

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
without typos, I doubt people would even bother to play the game. When I played Jailbreak, the only time people got killed were due to typos or the warden renaming reds to scrubs or something like that
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other things to do than just simon says on jailbreak.

Nerd

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I'm pretty sure there are plenty of other things to do than just simon says on jailbreak.
I agree, there are tons of different games that can easily lower the amount of people still alive (Especially in casuarina). Wipeout on the Minecraft map can kill almost everyone, especially with the quick turn into reverse it makes when it is turned off.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This game caused and seems to still be causing a lot of issues and unneeded drama on jailbreak. I think that getting rid of it entirely is a good plan, I tried banning it before and it worked well for getting rid of drama and voteabuse but some regs missed it.. We could also go along with KZ's suggestion as that would fix the issues as well. That being said, I agree some changes need to be made.

This post is just to add on to my prior +1.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Can any admins on jailbreak tell me if it is just better to ban the game or make specific rules for it.

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Ban it. Specific rules would be too much of a hassle.
We can rewrite the rules in a simpler yet more detailed way.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The rules could use an update on a bunch of things
  • Simon Says
  • Special rules for mlcastle and chretian
  • Limits on favoritism fds and fds with ammo
  • Invincible room from minecart has been removed
  • Changing prisoner names to trick them
  • Other stuff I'm forgetting

Last edited:

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Okay let's ban it completely. It seems to be a problem. I will put it in the JB rules.

Please lets not be too harsh on this to begin with. I am sure a ton of people aren't going to know its banned. So if you have to ban someone, I suggest making it light.