• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Rocker2791

Mildly Menacing Medic
People who complain about people who complain about people who complain about people who complain about video games.

INCEPTION. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Rosh

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
The spray of the spy crouching with his knife out. I shot that spray a good ten times last night because I thought it was a player. Half my team did, too, so I don't feel so bad.

The stupid part is that it was a red spy sprayed in the blu respawn room, but I try not to underestimate spies.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sniper of the opposite team pinned to the wall by one of our huntsmen in standing position on their balcony.. Yesterday it distracted me like 20 times and I got sniped by real live motherfuckers.

ouchc.jpg

StalinJr

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Sniper of the opposite team pinned to the wall by one of our huntsmen in standing position on their balcony.. Yesterday it distracted me like 20 times and I got sniped by real live motherfuckers.

picz
Ugh, hate that, especially since I'm awful at sniper when I do play it, so I'm not even sure if i just missed or he's dead.

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Fucking Demomen with Eyelanders and Chargin Targes a.k.a DEMOKNIGHTS.
Moronic Engies who make their sentries point at the wall.
(In 2Fort) -The whole stupid BLU team going Sniper when the entire RED team's in the bloody base.
Somebody insisting on buying your shiny new hat,even though you tell them hundreds of times that its not for sale.
Your masterpiece of a sentry getting destroyed by a heavy-medic pair the very moment you manage to build it.
The HUNTSMAN.
The HUNTSMAN.
The HUNTSMAN.

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
People that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain...

Reactions: Roman

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
People that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain, about people that complain...
No.