Rick Sanchez

Mildly Menacing Medic
Hit box​
There are many issues on Skial Freak Fortress 2, specifically, hit boxes, as multiple models have many figure problems such as being too big or small. For example, Mario's hit box is nearly inaccessible from behind.
Hit boxes have a huge impact toward the team play style. This gives Hale the upper hand to win.
Hastune Miku
Hastune Miku has to much of a high velocity. By rage can you receive guillotines, which does enormous amount of damage. Another rage that is horrible is the "Thriller" rage. This rage has a long duration time until your able to escape. This Hale can deal with high damage when it is not needed since it has high velocity and over powered rages.This hale should be removed
Darth Vader​
Darth Vader's rage has to much of a high radius occurring during his rage when he receives the "Flare Gun". The radius should be lowered or be removed from the Hale. This hale also can move faster and earn strength when he loses health. I think the rage speaks enough.
Handsome Jack
Handsome Jack's health decreases and gives him a huge advantage by strength. Handsome Jack "Super Jump" should be decreased because how high he can jump and how he can immediately drop.
Variety of Bosses
I think in my personal preference we should have more of a selection of Hales rather then OP hales. If you add bosses it can give a twist picking from more hales rather then few.
Mario
Mario has no really important issues accept his player model being to big and it being complex to hit him. This gives another upper hand rather to the hale.​

dope

Truly Feared Pyro
Excuse me we are currently now having issues with Miku's player model, it shows a error once shown.
This is true, if needed I can provide screenshots with evidence of this.
Maybe the error is caused by people not downloading it?

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't know why it would do that. I just uploaded the new model and changed the model to "models/custom/player/miku/miku1.mdl"