Little_Lano

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
unfortunately no, i've researched this already.

To get items you have to win a game to earn BP, and if you are idle, you are generally on the losing team.

Items don't drop "randomly" like they do in TF2

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
unfortunately no, i've researched this already.

To get items you have to win a game to earn BP, and if you are idle, you are generally on the losing team.

Items don't drop "randomly" like they do in TF2
wow dota is a shit game if i cant idle and never actually play it

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
pretty cool game if you aren't so into TF2,
there isn't enough time to play tf2 and DoTA similtaneously

:(
If you're new to DOTA you cant play. Everyone is so much fucking better than you all you do is bring your team down. Trust me. It is NOT new-user friendly

Bottiger

Administrator
In Dota there's no autobalancing. So they can provide items for winning a match.

But on the downside, it is very unfriendly to people idling/leaving in the middle of a match. And due to the RPG aspects you can't join after the game has started.

Little_Lano

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
get two computers and multitask.
can't afford a second computer, already spent my university loan on Expensive Pixels and Alcohol

If you're new to DOTA you cant play. Everyone is so much fucking better than you all you do is bring your team down. Trust me. It is NOT new-user friendly
eeeyup, i'd suggest playing League of Legends a little first, but still i got raped on DotA after a year-ish on LoL

Reactions: CiNiC

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
nonononono, you just need people to teach you!!!!! I've taught lots of people and I like doing it :c

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
I tried playing the game, couldn't figure out how to get the screen to stay on my player, quit the game then deleted it