VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i had it for the longest time (i thought it was free because i never bought it),
decided to download it and give it a try,
didn't know what was going on,
i uninstalled the game and haven't played since.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
itt: people who are too dumb to learn to play a game that isn't an fps, and thus assume non fps' are shit

jesus christ, read a tutorial or two.
I like RTS, RPGs, and MMOs too. No one ever said they hated anything which isnt an fps. It's just that DOTA has too many players who do nothing but dota and new players never get a fucking chance to learn how to play because all that happens is they get bitched at for trying to learn the damn game. Fuck off.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I like RTS, RPGs, and MMOs too. No one ever said they hated anything which isnt an fps. It's just that DOTA has too many players who do nothing but dota and new players never get a fucking chance to learn how to play because all that happens is they get bitched at for trying to learn the damn game. Fuck off.
jesus christ, read a tutorial or two.
If you played in a heavily team based game where everytime a nub dies the enemy team get's stronger, and the shittier you are the stronger they get is it really your team's fault for getting pissed at you because you can't be bothered to read a tutorial or two?

shit, even if you're so bad that you can't really kill anything or you have no fucking idea which hero does what if you do this
I joined a game and started beating on those grunt monsters. I kept getting killed by other players, and my team kept using acronyms I didn't understand and calling me stupid.

I quit and haven't played it since.
why shouldn't your team be pissed?

you are feeding the enemy experience and cash AND you're probably stupidly underleveled and cashed when shit gets tough.

Imagine if there were 2 nubs on the team, one that couldn't get kills but didn't die, and another that just walked into the enemy and gave them free kills.

read a tutorial for the genre of game you're playing.

NOT HARD