Morbuzka

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I guess we've had differing experiences, then. I much prefer Android's near infinite customization potential, and my tablet runs solidly on 4.1.2.

I do have, and enjoy, my iPod Touch, but the battery life has turned into shit recently, and maybe that's left me sour as well.

Android 4.0 was pretty buggy, though, I will admit. I once heard it called "the Vista of Android."
I remember when Vista was a word that brought peace and nice views to mind. Now, we hear vista, and we think of 100 processes all running at startup and bugs like there was no tomorrow. And a scary blue screen, the Win8 Blue Screen is so nice :D

RainbowNoms

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I remember when Vista was a word that brought peace and nice views to mind. Now, we hear vista, and we think of 100 processes all running at startup and bugs like there was no tomorrow.
Hindsight bias too strong, som1 nerf pls.
And a scary blue screen, the Win8 Blue Screen is so nicr
Good guy Microsoft knows crashes are scary in their own right and no longer floods your screen with error text. Thanks, programmers!

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I remember when Vista was a word that brought peace and nice views to mind. Now, we hear vista, and we think of 100 processes all running at startup and bugs like there was no tomorrow. And a scary blue screen, the Win8 Blue Screen is so nice :D

I actually wiped my old driver and installed Windows 7 a couple of months ago. I usually would get 4-5 blue screens a week, now I haven't had one yet *knock on wood*
And don't get me started on how sexy 7 looks compared to vista

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can people really not memorize a 4 digit code?

When you use your phone for business email, corporate security policies require more complex passwords (e.g. my company requires 10 digits). But I'm gonna correct myself: It's not even about memorizing, but about how annoying it is to be forced to type in 4-10 digits every time you want to unlock your phone (and it can be like 2-3 times a minute).

I'd definitely go for fingerprint identification feature, but not for $700, thank you.

SharkWithALaserBeam

Truly Feared Pyro
lol im gonna upgrade my jailbreak from 6.1.3 to iOS7 once there is a untethered version. I aint paying jack crap for a software that can read fingerprint recognition.
This is coming from a user who owns a iPhone 3GS and iphone 4 running Male Siri.
Throw your money at apple for an "innovation" like this. Not likely bud ill upgrade in 2 years once the phone is free and all you pay is contract activation (thats what i did for my phones).

N0WBIE

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Since I know chinese, I watched the news. It was talking about the iPhone 5S.