Status
Not open for further replies.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
if bottiger got a dollar for everytime someone complained about cinic. there would be no need for any donations
He'd be even richer if it were $2 for every troll complaint about CiNiC, just like all the whiners hit the report button on a post that is nowhere near breaking a rule.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
He'd be even richer if it were $2 for every troll complaint about CiNiC, just like all the whiners hit the report button on a post that is nowhere near breaking a rule.
DIS GUI WUZ MEEN 2 ME PLZ B&

Abbrasive attitudes come with butthurt children regarding them. My lulz and my adminship are seperate. Friday with it.

Also, Airakah, sorry, this chick has stolen my heart. BRB G2 RUSHYA

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i_love_this_thread.jpg

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"Airakah likes this."
My parents asked from downstairs what was wrong because I was laughing so hard.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Here, let me try this:

Привет товарищу. Я прошу прощения за сумасшедшего. Он водки проблемы. Мы приветствуем Вас в нашем сообществе.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Here, let me try this:
Привет товарищу. Я прошу прощения за сумасшедшего. Он водки проблемы. Мы приветствуем Вас в нашем сообществе.
Roman, your Russian makes even less sense than her post in English. lol :) Google permanently fails when it comes to translating to Russian :)

Bottiger

Administrator
Cinic no more flaming as an admin. We can't have you drive people away and have other admins think it is okay to act like this. If you want, I can remove the admin and I won't bother you about anything like this in the future.

Reactions: DrRuelel and Toxik

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Here, let me try this:

Revised edit: Hello friend. I apologize for my friend's anger, he has a vodka problem. We all welcome you to our community. And please post naked pictures if you're a girl.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Cinic no more flaming as an admin. We can't have you drive people away and have other admins think it is okay to act like this. If you want, I can remove the admin and I won't bother you about anything like this in the future.
Aaaaalrighty.

[This post has been produced by Rod Sterling]

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Revised edit: Hello friend. I apologize for my friend's anger, he has a vodka problem. We all welcome you to our community. And please post naked pictures if you're a girl.
You missed part of the translation, the bit at the end.... It made a little sense coming back out of Google translator however. Roman, if she underdstood that last part she'll think even worse of Skial than she allready does...
:lol:

Reactions: CiNiC

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You missed part of the translation, the bit at the end.... It made a little sense coming back out of Google translator however. Roman, if she underdstood that last part she'll think even worse of Skial than she allready does...
:lol:
Try highlighting my post every now and again.

Reactions: Roman

Roman

Banned
Contributor
Yeah, I edited that part out of all of the posts. Never hurts to take a shot, though. :confused:

Reactions: CiNiC
Status
Not open for further replies.