Status
Not open for further replies.

SamochKa

Mildly Menacing Medic
Good afternoon.

At once I apologize for my English because I live in Russia and I can not absolutely граммотно and it is correct to treat the claims.

And so to business...

Insults of the character:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cinic

I wanted to express the opinion in support of the friend:

http://www.skial.com/threads/my-application.1458/#post-11899

I do not understand, whence I have caused such irritation from party CiNiC. That he has told such words, it isn't worthy behavior of the administrator and the more so men. I very kind and polite person, many know me and never will tell that or bad.

And I not the bad player:

http://www.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=204987

I do not know who his family and who was engaged in its education, but I assume they not so good people. And he probably doesn't understand that humiliates itself addressing thus to the girl.
I ask to take this business under personal control of the mister:

Bottiger

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bottiger/

I yours faithfully concern people which do such grandiose projects. I ask to help me.
To deprive of a rank of administrator CiNiC it simply it is not worthy what to set an example to other people. And to apologize in a separate topic.

P.S. Be cultural urns and are kind, it will help you with life.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
:P

If you can't take an insult on the internet, I recommend you depart.
I clicked here hoping for a thread paying homage to any good insults of mine. Instead, I broke out in laughter that you're serious.

I was just thinking, "Man, Skial has been pretty drama-free. Something is a-brewing." I'm glad that you and Google Translator delivered.

Reactions: Doki

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

Also, lol'd at Stems /gquitting forums yesterday, yet he's here to "like" this post.

Reactions: Sparky

Alcide

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Why did you even insulted her in the first place ? She was just trying to help me and she nerver did anything to you. This is not how admins are supposed to act. If it was from a random dude i wouldn't really care, but coming from an admin this is not really acceptable.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I thought it was a dude, personally. With our recent inclusion of "Tiffany Hwang" on Dustbowl (who's a dude), I've stopped giving a shit about gender. I actually said it thinking it was a guy.
Her support was over-dramatic, in my opinion, and overly drawn out. Feel free to point out where "being mean" is listed under the forum rules, and I will turn my life around and accept Christ as my Lord and Savior.

Her trying to insult my family and my teachers didn't really help her cause, and the fact that she COULD have messaged this privately to Bottiger or myself makes this a joke of a thread. That, alongside the Heavy speaking English better.
I insulted PsychoRealm the other day, and instead of him starting a flame war, he privately messaged me and we privately resolved it. We got rid of any misunderstandings and agreed to be friends. I'm more than welcome to do that to absolutely anyone.

You are both kicking up drama in a hysterically juvenile fashion. I feel like throwing a sticky on this thread so everyone can laugh at it.

The original post in case some of you were afraid of clicking any hyperlinks in the OP in fear that the police would bash down your door and ask you about your affiliation with communism:
Polite, patient, sociable
The first number speaks Yes
If want to have a fairplay without insults, cheats, rudeness and other unworthy human behavior - Alci the best nominee.
These servers really need the admin who plays often and is independent of a society and operates within the limits of the accepted rules.
You got a little cum on the side of your mouth still from sucking the guy off.

I would've said that to Classy, Airakah, Newo, Toxik - anyone. It was a blatant joke, and apparently language barriers lessen sarcasm perception and lulz by 80%.

Alcide

wow making fun of her english, that isn't juvenile at all.
And she is new to the forum so maybe, just maybe she didn't figure out how to speak directly to Bottiger himself ...

Reactions: pkobalt and Toxik

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Obligatory:
cnc.png

It comes to me that maybe any arguments and tear-filled responses would be completely averted if I didn't respond to these threads seriously.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
wow making fun of her english, that isn't juvenile at all.
And she is new to the forum so maybe, just maybe she didn't figure out how to speak directly to Bottiger himself ...
I guess any form of humor is forbidden,so I recommend you do the following:
200.282x282.jpg

But fine, let's just shut you up:
I made a comment on a thread in a sub-section where we typically do forms of trolling to test the tolerance of the person who is applying to be an administrator. It was inappropriate, and it is simply how many of us make jokes. On the servers, I obey the rules and enforce them. Aside from my doing that, I am just a regular on there. I am a personality, just as Stems, Zebra, and everyone else is.
I apologize if you were offended, however, I recommend you step back, take a breather, and buy a box of popsicles with jokes on the sticks so you can understand humor better.

Alcide

Well i already told her that it was a bit over-reacting, but seriously you didn't have to do that in the first place.
Now it's me who have to deal with an angry russian girl ...

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Well i already told her that it was a bit over-reacting, but seriously you didn't have to do that in the first place.
Now it's me who have to deal with an angry russian girl ...
We have had worse, and that is how the internet is. Get accustomed to it, or excommunicate everyone.

My sympathy to you cannot be expressed through words.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
BadGuy, I'm laughing to myself at the thought of putting that in the OP and saying to press play on it before reading the thread.

Alcide

XD you seem like a nice guy and i personnaly don't really have a problem with your "joke", it's just the fact that it's infortunate that she in fact really is a girl ^^.
And you apologized, so for me it's way more than enough, i'll try to calm her down

Status
Not open for further replies.