• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
I went spy DR and he still killed 2 heavies and a medic because he spawn camped, as well as the teleporter.

It's an asshole thing to do, regardless of who you ask, and does ruin other peoples' fun who can't counter it.
You might see it as an asshole thing, but you've yet to counter the point I made above about the spawn camping red does to blue on stage 1. And they also do it whenever they're fortunate enough to push blu back in to their bases on stage 2 or 3. Don't get me wrong, I think any community should be free to make the rules they want, but is it even a rule on Skial?

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Not yet, no. If I have a heavy medic, demo with stickies, and a level 3 sentry outside of our main spawn on 2fort? Yeah. That's wrong.

Get a clue.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
Not yet, no. If I have a heavy medic, demo with stickies, and a level 3 sentry outside of our main spawn on 2fort? Yeah. That's wrong.

Get a clue.
Well one thing about 2fort is it has 2 exits, but in the event both were defended I'd expect the team holding you at spawn to cap the intel and just win. Now if they held you in to the spawn room and didn't go for the objective, then yeah that's lame. I swear people that play TF2 are really sensitive to some things that are more or less worse off in other games. For example, in TF2 you spawn with: All class weapons, all health + ammo and a constant resupply if you need it.

Most other shooters, you spawn with a basic weapon set, can be ruthlessly raped as you spawn, have no doors or walls to protect you and do not have constant health + ammo resupplies.

I find that most people who complain about spawn camping to the extent that they preach out against it, often need to practice to just be better at TF2. A spawn camper is only as effective as the other team allows him to be. It's trivial to prevent a demo from sticky jumping to your spawns on Dustbowl if you expect it to be coming (And in most cases, there is some Demoman who does it) by placing stickies to the areas he'll be jumping to or by watching and following after him. Having poor game sense and being largely unaware of your surroundings isn't a justification to ban something, it's a justification in you needing to improve.

I never once implied stickying up a spawn door was hard work, either, but it's effective work and it helps your team to win, which is the overall goal.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Excellent point, considering that your current team is complete shit.
And I didn't know that spawn doors would be a difficulty for wallhackers to get through.

Regardless how a team is, it is a cheap tactic and he spent his entire time using it, regardless of the complaints of my team and regardless of admins kindly asking him to cut it out out of decency.
You said 2fort has two spawns. Dustbowl has 1. Only 1 that he needs to stand on and plant stickies onto for unsuspecting idiots that my team is always karmatically filled with. Denying that it's a cheap tactic, as I said, is retarded.

Bombz

Mildly Menacing Medic
unsuspecting idiots that my team is always karmatically filled with. Denying that it's a cheap tactic, as I said, is retarded.

Your own words, that is what is retarded. Let me tell you something, TF2 is a cheap game. Random criticals, stray huntsman arrows, etc. Are you going to ban everything you deem cheap or just suck it up and learn to get better?

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Jackier Paper, I believe his name was. Did a ban on him because he was continually make his sole purpose to spawn camp the defensive team with stickies so they can't get off of their team. Although it isn't a rule yet, it is common sense, and I know that everyone agrees that it isn't cool to do. Although it isn't bannable, he kept ignoring admins on server, and then went on to continually taunt while he killed someone in the middle of the battlefield whenever killing an admin, which his team told him to cut out.
Been blocked more times than I can count, and he's probably gunna show in a few minutes.

He's texture hacking. He can see through walls - no doubt.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
No wallhacks, just spawncamps.

[Redacted]

I disconnected before any haxx were called.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Your own words, that is what is retarded. Let me tell you something, TF2 is a cheap game. Random criticals, stray huntsman arrows, etc. Are you going to ban everything you deem cheap or just suck it up and learn to get better?
Remember that time you got banned?