• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Chocolate

Mildly Menacing Medic
Can I choose engi's teleporter?
Otherwise I totaly agree with you.

Medi-Gun. I'd sell it to some company who'd reverse engineer it and revolutionize the world in healthcare.

Or maybe the Crusader's Crossbow. That'd also be sweet.

I just would not sell it , I ll try to understand how it works, and what the medicinins are made off, so I could make one myself. I would win the chemist's and peace nobel prize for curing every disease and injury ever, and I would be know as the most influential person throughout medical history =)

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I just would not sell it , I ll try to understand how it works, and what the medicinins are made off, so I could make one myself. I would win the chemist's and peace nobel prize for curing every disease and injury ever, and I would be know as the most influential person throughout medical history =)
Good luck getting your shit stolen, may as well sell it and let it be someone else's problem

Chocolate

Mildly Menacing Medic
Good luck getting your shit stolen, may as well sell it and let it be someone else's problem

Nobody has to know that you have a medic gun at home =),
, selling it will only give you money, Solving cancer and every disease will give you fame, praise , and also a lot of money.