Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
Behold...

250px-Conscientious_Objector.png

Reactions: KinCryos

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
There has never been a method to automate spray moderation. It's safe to say it's impossible.
Actually there was a server plugin that was made to moderate sprays upon getting sprayed to see if it triggered a anti-virus...

However, imo, i'd rather keep sprays disabled entirely anyways considering in the past alot of reports related to sprays were racism, anti- religion, cp, cub, loli, and such is just unwanted garbage on skial, i understand wanting sprays re-enabled, but that ain't happening till humanity stops getting into some of that weird shit they're interested in...

Final answer is no in reply to op, @St3ve

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I heard that the reason behind sprays being removed was due to the difficulty of moderating them so i thought id give an idea to make moderation easier. also when it comes to dealing with alts, couldn't you ip ban or hardware ban them?
You heard wrong.

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Behold...

"Sorry, sprays are disabled due to exploit, you need pay $0.19 to use objector or if you have it, then you need pay $0.39 for Decal tool to use custom image. and there you go a spray-objector weapon that you can use for NSFW or weird meme, if you are too poor or can't pay, then get out."

• Haha
Reactions: Bravefart

Acey Drgn

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
"Sorry, sprays are disabled due to exploit, you need pay $0.19 to use objector or if you have it, then you need pay $0.39 for Decal tool to use custom image. and there you go a spray-objector weapon that you can use for NSFW or weird meme, if you are too poor or can't pay, then get out."

when-the-money.gif

Bravefart

Mildly Menacing Medic
I've seen sicker crap in TF2 sprays than my whacky brain searching google🤮 Some were funny but many were offensive no matter what age you are. I never look at anyone's Objector image either lol.