Cardium

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Hello,
I got tradebanned today i don't have any idea about how.
Cause i didn't trade much except buying and selling keys.
Please tell me what can i do.

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
Unless you received an email from valve, I think you should contact steam support if you do not know why you were banned from trading.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If Steam banned you then there's nothing skial admins can do about it.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
someone reported you instead of an impersonator and you got the trade ban instead of them

Cube

Jailbreak Moderator
I cannot speak english perfectly can you help me to create a message for valve?
If you wish to write steam support, you can keep it simple if you wish. Since I don't know what happened to get you tradebanned, I can't help you too much. But, if you are wondering why you are banned, and how long you are banned for, you could say something like:

Hi there,

I have recently received a tradeban on my steam account. I am curious to know why I am tradebanned from steam, and when the tradeban will be lifted, if possible.

And below that, you could explain why you are innocent (if you are positive that you are innocent).
I would think that you are a good trader, because of your trading reputation on skial.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
When all your trades are one way trades it looks suspicious on Valves end and its also against valves policy to trade via PayPal. And that's why you were probably banned.

What should I not trade for?
Do not trade for anything that cannot be added into the trade window within Steam. The most common examples of these scenarios are the following:
Trading items/gifts for money outside of the Steam Community market. You cannot add wallet credit or any form of money into the trade window. A common example of this is trading for items/gifts in return for money via PayPal.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
And on top of that you don't even play tf2 theyvobviosly don't want you trading tf2 items when you don't play

Cardium

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
someone reported you instead of an impersonator and you got the trade ban instead of them

I don't think i have any impersonators
When all your trades are one way trades it looks suspicious on Valves end and its also against valves policy to trade via PayPal. And that's why you were probably banned.

I bought and sold keys for PayPal. Maybe thats why.
And on top of that you don't even play tf2 theyvobviosly don't want you trading tf2 items when you don't play
I was only trading tf2 keys so i could make some profit
Anyways i have to go now but ill contact steam tommorow ty all for help.