Reporter

Administrator
I got permanently muted by Skial for being an Epic Gamer.What should I do?

So, I haven't played tf2 for a while.
heard about the 100 players mode, log in tf2, joined in a skial server, and greeted my teamma-
oh.Got permanently muted from all skial servers a year ago.
Not a good ban like if I am committing hate crimes, saying slurs or hacking either, it's a petty ban.The name says 'vote abuse', but it's a petty ban.A ban of passion, made put of personal grudges and selfish hatred.
It's a ban for being an **Epic gamer**.
I used to frequent skial servers.
there's just a feeling of a free community in these servers.The mods allow free speech in some extent.As long as you aren't an insufferable asshole, you could truly be yourself in there.Being in these chill skial servers, I could express , I could converse, I could criticize, I could......enjoy tf2.
But like Lion King, the prize of this Utopia is a grave one.With every server being fun, fair and balanced, the wicked, the tyrannical, the sadistic would find their dwellings.These dwellings lies behind the deepest of the server browser, never to be seen by anyone other than those that are dedicated......
or unlucky.
It was 11:00pm last year, I am playing some VSH with my buddies. It was fun as usual, I was having a ton of fun outmaneuvering the hale and having meaningful conversations.After some wins, I decided to play some 2fort.While browsing for a non full 2fort server on the browser, I stumbled upon a server.
*SKIAL_IDLE_PORTAL_2(US)*
'idle portal?Hmmmm....interesting...'I thought, as I clicked in.Little did I knew, I just peaked into the pandora's box, and would witness true vileness very, very soon......
At first, it seems pretty normal.Just another generic skial server that could humor me for a while.The people there are generally nice, but there's just something off about them.They just seems...Oppressed.Like the type of people you see at uncletopia servers, slient, shy and fearful...Nevertheless, I still had some fun playing with them, dueling, confusing, and had a general great tim-
Then **they** came.
Cheaters had changed their ways of cheating over the years as the game evolves.From the vintage perfect aim heavies, to the classic aimbot snipers, there's almost thousands of different types of bots lying around through out the history.
never once in my life until that point had I seen those beasts.
Flying in the dark sky in high speeds, these vile creatures takes the form of the familiar russian mercenary.However, that's the end of those two's semblance.Instead of the minigun, these foul creatures had direct hits that could annihilate any poor soul that dared to cross their path in one shot.Instead of the sandwich, they don the razorback to eliminate the hope of any spy ever getting a lucky on them.Finally, their fists are replaced by the market gardener, which crits due to them being airborne and brings further destruction to their targets.They are unholy amalgamations of the strongest classes of this game.
The first thing they did upon entering the server is to carpet bomb everyone.
The server quickly melted into pure terror.Those that have witnessed them quickly cowered the the corner of the spawn, those like me whose just stumbled into the server still attempts to fight these creatures, but as they have almost godlike powers, we only fails continously.
meanwhile, these beasts are taunting at us in the chat relentlessly.They will roleplay as cat girls and insult us, they would spam trade bind messages in chat, they would even target those that complained and teabag them.They are toxicity incarcerated, the bane of team fortress two.
I am ok with toxicity, really, people deserves some trash talking when they out skilled others, but not when you only win because you are **not human**.
However, there were only 3 of these beasts, so a few coordinated sniper bodyshots are able to take them down.A shameful technique , indeed, but aganist these shameless monsters, everything is fair game.
I was never a vigilante, but at that moment, something inside me had been lit.
I assembled a team , and picked off one of the beasts using the aforementioned technique.Finally, we got one kill from these beasts......
Shortly after, the beasts somehow became even stronger.Their direct hits had gained the firing speed of mini guns, their flying speed skyrockets and their health became a number so high that the game couldn't process.
in a fraction of a second, our spawn became an ocean of rockets and no one could ever get out.
We've been defeated...
suddenly,I remember that this is a skial server.Which means that there's another way to execute justice-votebans.So, I opened the votekick menu......
there's only vote mutes, but hey, good enough,at least now they can't trash talk......
The votes quickly passed through.Shortly after, the beasts were all muted.We are still being utterly pressed, but at least, there would be no more trash talk and spam.
right?
A mod came in a minute after.
The mod muted everyone except the beasts for a week for vote abusing and made the beasts able to trash talk again.
What.The.Fuck.
most of the server, including me, quickly left.I complained about this on the forum shortly after, I mean, this is ridiculous!
Upon posting a report about this experience, mountains of replies came.All of them are from the beasts, mocking and laughing at me.
There's a box under their names, with the word 'Donor'.
Turns out, their actions are somehow completely legal.They've paid to attain godhood, and are permitted to cheat.
Hmmmm.....alright.
This had made another mod noticed me.Long story short, he belittles me, shouted at me and insults me because of my 'vote abuse'.
After that, I decided to stick to my regular skial servers.But things just haven't been the same.I would get muted and banned for the smallest offenses, as the beasts will check my chat logs and gameplays and find things to report me, and the mods that are siding with the beasts would monitor my action 24/7 and ban me in absolute efficiency.
I've been punished.Punished by being righteous for 15 minutes.Punished for standing aganist the tyranny of the beasts.
After a month, I couldn't take it anymore.
I logged on the god forsaken server,waited for the beasts to arrive once again, and vote muted all of them.
It all gone through, and the mods came.I got banned, and I didn't regret any single bit of it.
I quitted tf2 shortly after.
but that's a year ago.Now I regret, I want to go back to skial servers.I would do anything to regain the speech and join my old friends again, except one thing.
**I wont kneel to the beasts.**

Author: smegmasigma3454

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/15x5gx9/i_got_permanently_muted_by_skial_for_being_an/