Emotive

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Malwarebytes > Every other anti-virus, in my opinion.
I wouldn't use anything else.
Run that and find if your comp has a virus that's preventing you from running programs.
I wasn't stating an opinion, it was fact.

For years now MSE has been the best FREE tool to combat viruses and malware/spyware so don't get all butthurt over a fact when your OPINION differs lol

Children.

butterfingersman

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I wasn't stating an opinion, it was fact.

For years now MSE has been the best FREE tool to combat viruses and malware/spyware so don't get all butthurt over a fact when your OPINION differs lol

Children.
How am I butthurt? I was simply disagreeing with you, can you really not handle that? Also, do you not know the definition of fact? There is no 'best free antivirus' out there. There is Malwarebytes and MSE and most of the internet prefers Malwarebytes because it is, simply put, easy to use and relatively quick. It is not a cold, hard fact that MSE is better or Malwarebytes is better.
Let us not derail this thread, though.
Malwarebytes is free and I just don't like MSE. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

Reactions: Giildy

AfireAzuaki

Epic Skial Regular
depends on your machine, how fast it is, how much crap it has to scan and how much much stuff it finds.
Had to restart it because I had to come back from New York. so far, it syas about 53k objects scanned, non detected, time elapsed: 8minutes 45 seconds.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
It finished downloading. No malicious items detected....
Time to burn that bloody harddrive.

But in all seriousness, I know it's a long shot but at least with LoL you could create a shortcut on your desktop, right-click > Properties, then in the target field on the Shortcut tab type out at the end of the line " -tcp" (include space between the line and -tcp), it worked when my Steam was being a dick.

Reactions: mohawkg2

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Time to burn that bloody harddrive.

But in all seriousness, I know it's a long shot but at least with LoL you could create a shortcut on your desktop, right-click > Properties, then in the target field on the Shortcut tab type out at the end of the line " -tcp" (include space between the line and -tcp), it worked when my Steam was being a dick.
Where the fuck did I hear tis song?1 MUST REMEMBER >:(