• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I believe I was muted unfairly"

Isn't that how every thread that gets denied starts?

Except 9/10 of the topics doesn't actually have anything else than "I am innocent, plz unban me!". This guy actually got something, even if it's just a contradiction for the time period between rule break and punishment.

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I haven't heard yeti talk over the mic in ages. He's usually really quiet when he joins the server

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I haven't heard yeti talk over the mic in ages. He's usually really quiet when he joins the server
Maybe he was muted at the time
dde73167b8e5582c40bb2a3002b969af.png

http://www.skial.com/threads/skial-being-stupid.39499/page-7#post-446984

According to this post you record the entire match when you play, mittens. I'm also interested in seeing some proof, this guy seems to be fighting pretty hard over this which says to me that maybe we could (should?) entertain his request for proof of his offense.
I recently set prec_mode to "2" so it now only records in tournament mode.

CSn| CoolCalmYeti

Mildly Menacing Medic
The 'Yeti' you guys are referring to is not me. There is a guy that goes by just yeti. He's a super quiet guy.

And isn't that a little convenient about the recording?

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You're kidding, right?
There's a whole group dedicated to the fact that this guy bans/mutes over nonsense.
It's a point of pride for him
You do realize that most people who are banned or muted on TF2 are under the age of 18 so of course they didn't do it. Just ask them!

Reactions: Kylezaking

CSn| CoolCalmYeti

Mildly Menacing Medic
It's true, most of the masses are young.
I just don't understand why he would post in the group forums, encouraging them to make it a public group so more could speak of his infamy, if it was so beneath him.

mittens, the lite kitten Jun 15, 2013 @ 7:54pm
Make the group public you really think [ЯS6] is the only clan that hates me? You are missing so much potential...

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I find it hilarious that people who break the rules complain that I am somehow the cause of their bans/mutes. Especially repeat offenders.

CSn| CoolCalmYeti

Mildly Menacing Medic
We're not talking about 'people', we're talking about me. You can't even tell me what I said to cause myself to get muted. You're trying to dodge the issue, and hide behind the fact that 'you dont see why you need to provide evidence when other admins are not required to in similar circumstances.'
You can try to deny it all you want, but you know that there's more to this than what you're trying to play it off as.
People aren't stupid man, everyone knows this stuff smells fishy.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't know what's fishy... I already said you used racial slurs over mic.

If you don't know what you said then you should consider being more cautious when using mic/chat and try to think about the words you use. But since you can't seem to remember what you say it was the N word.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
I'm just curious as to why the guy who normally issues permanent silences on the spot and rectifies them later thought it was a good idea to let the alleged racism continue for 2 hours before deciding to take action.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm just curious as to why the guy who normally issues permanent silences on the spot and rectifies them later thought it was a good idea to let the alleged racism continue for 2 hours before deciding to take action.
I don't issue permanent silences on the spot I don't know what you're talking about.

CSn| CoolCalmYeti

Mildly Menacing Medic
Wow.
That's what you're gonna go with?
With racism being such a hotbed issue with you, and your obvious distain for me, I'm wondering how you didn't pee your pants when faced with the ability to mute me for a month

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
With racism being such a hotbed issue with you, and your obvious distain for me, I'm wondering how you didn't pee your pants when faced with the ability to mute me for a month
It's my job to enforce the rules. Racism is one of the rules. I don't have "hotbed issues" with racism.

I only muted you for a week but thanks to this appeal Ruelel pointed out the error.

CSn| CoolCalmYeti

Mildly Menacing Medic
The fact that you've spent the better part of the last 24 hours concerned with me (not important), and have made yourself such a big part of this thread, only lends credit to the fact that you have a personal issue with me.
I again assert the fact that I was not being racist in any way, and was only pointing out to Mittens that he's a bad player.
I know for a fact that I'd get a mute/ban in a heartbeat from Mittens, based on our previous interactions. (Which have been well documented)
Why would I risk it? I'm not an unintelligent person. Mittens is, if anything, predictable. I obviously play a good amount on Skial servers. I just don't get where I would come out on top by being racist, with me knowing for a fact that you'll mute/ban me in a heartbeat.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The fact that you've spent the better part of the last 24 hours concerned with me (not important), and have made yourself such a big part of this thread, only lends credit to the fact that you have a personal issue with me.
I again assert the fact that I was not being racist in any way, and was only pointing out to Mittens that he's a bad player.
I know for a fact that I'd get a mute/ban in a heartbeat from Mittens, based on our previous interactions. (Which have been well documented)
Why would I risk it? I'm not an unintelligent person. Mittens is, if anything, predictable. I obviously play a good amount on Skial servers. I just don't get where I would come out on top by being racist, with me knowing for a fact that you'll mute/ban me in a heartbeat.
Or the fact that he's the one who issued the mute so it's his job to take care of the appeal, I think that makes a little more sense.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Status
Not open for further replies.