Reporter

Administrator
i (( and so can you! )) have enjoyed fully vanilla tf2 for months without dealing with a single bot

i easily built a massive list of these servers **\*\*on my favorites tab\*\*** in the server browser. Lemme tell you how i did it.

Go into the server browser. There should be 'include tags' & 'exclude tags' around the bar where you type tags into.

Exclude THESE tags (as in paste that string of tags into the tags bar & switch the setting from 'include tags' to 'exclude tags')

trade,deathrun,achievement,mvm,slender,mge,hale,surf,jail,zombie

Most servers wont have class limits, unless uncletopia. Most servers will have random spread turned off. But some do. Most servers won't have random crits. But some do.

Furry Pound, Petro, & Skial off the top of my head (but excluding those tags & **\*\*clicking the sort by player count\*\*** is your best bet.)

Once you sort the server list by player count, just start favorite-ing all the servers that are full. I've got like 80 of them.

\*\*Congrats\*\* you have an ENTIRE list of active, botless, vanilla servers. \*\*CONGA!!\*\*

""BUT THE SERVERS ARE FULL! I CAN'T JOIN""

dude, chill

**\*\*All you have to do is\*\*** check the box 'join as soon as player slot is available' **\*\*it will literally take less time than queuing for casual\*\***

=====================================================

\*\*pro tip:\*\* you can have TWO 'join as soon as player slot is available' going at the SAME TIME. simply click two full servers (this will open the two windows telling you that it's full) put the two windows next to each other, and check both boxes 'join as soon as player slot is available'

using 1 'join as soon as player slot is available' server window will get you into a server in about a minute (instead of 2 minutes like casual)
using 2 will get you in, in less than a minute

don't use 3, you'll join all 3 and be stuck in 3 loading screens lmao

NOW HAVE A GOOD TIME!! enjoy months of botless games like i have!

Author: VickMcBread

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/uzsnwt/i_and_so_can_you_have_enjoyed_fully_vanilla_tf2/