• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

IntelligentDesign

Unremarkable User
Just a few minutes ago, I spectated an entire team of hackers very clearly aimbotting. (Tracking through walls, snapping from person to person)

I frequent these servers and I like them because of the 24/7 status and the decent ping I get. I really wish you admins would monitor the servers more; every time I play I feel that I bump into a hacker.

Worse yet, I vote kick/ban them and no one freaking votes and some even vote no to the kick.

I hope this brings the situation to your attention and I hope you may make me an admin one day.

Regards, Awkward Panda.

P.S. autoscramble needs to be fixed a bit, sometimes the teams are stuck uneven for many rounds.

The.Dream

Mildly Menacing Medic
I can attest to this. Was happening on the server I was playing on (was uh, the train map whose name I'm forgetting) would love an influx of some late-night admins!

IntelligentDesign

Unremarkable User
It's deeply frustrating to see a blatant hacker and everybody votes no. Like why? What goes through your tiny brains when I tell you that I see them aimbotting/wallhacking and you vote no?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Record a demo, and send it to us amnd we will ban the guy.

They just adding recording demos to the game, so i can see why you didnt know anything about it during the ranT. because if you cant take the time now to record the demos, why would u do it if you ever got admin?

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
1. No demo.
2. No server name.
3. No time.
4. Who are you anyway and why should we trust you? We saw a lot of people yelling "xiterrrr!" when player was actually a pro.

Thank you for your time.

IntelligentDesign

Unremarkable User
1. No demo.
2. No server name.
3. No time.
4. Who are you anyway and why should we trust you? We saw a lot of people yelling "xiterrrr!" when player was actually a pro.

Thank you for your time.

I have a demo, and I WILL post it. I'm certain I know the difference between pro and aimbot. It's pretty frikking obvious.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Excellent. If it's around 3 EST, I'll do them myself, otherwise another admin shall.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
No, they were trolls, CD.

Anyways. Home now. You postin' these, or what, kid?

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm sure the entire team was hacking.
Totally.
Seriously, I highly doubt there was no admins on steam at the time.

gigitrix

Mildly Menacing Medic
Best one is when people complain about the low gravity and high damage in the crit server...

"OMG, Spy just one shotted me! Haaaax" ಠ_ಠ