staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I played it a little while, but lost interest in it because I liked playing on CS:S.

I really don't know why I don't like it, it just feels like a copy of CS:S just with updated textures.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it is not worth it even thought everything is great, and the graphics are good, they look a bit too good and with less action than COD it kinda bothers me and it gives me a hard time playing it, also there is the Low amount of people playing the game that kinda just breaks the whole deal

Sexy Heisenberg

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Better than CS:GO tho

Real life Glock (1:1 scale airsoft replica, same thing for the purposes of this demonstration):
Call-of-Duty-Real-Life.jpg

CSGO's Glock:
1f04d8d9de8e236ax.jpg

CSS's Glock:
Glock_css.png

So, in response to your original statement:
Nope_speech_bubble.png

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
From playing every counter strike game since CS 1.3 I feel CS:go is the best. The hit box in CS:S is out of wack & the models look a little funny. CS:Go feels more balanced, models look more real & hit boxes fixed. Most of the maps have been slightly modified, added doorways, bridges, etc... All the guns are the same and still work the same, graphics are amazing and you still have good fps.

Reactions: Widdle Rue

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
I played CS;S on a lanparty once.. my sister who was 6 by then, owning me and my whole team. But she was good at sniping and good from a hiding spot.. what you can easy do, hiding, on games as CS;GO and CS;S imo

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Also here is a video of cs:go side by side with cs:s you can see in source every think is much more blocky and GO everything feels more smooth& a lot more things added to the environment allowing you to feel more inside the game.

EvanFlew

Epic Skial Regular
Real life Glock (1:1 scale airsoft replica, same thing for the purposes of this demonstration):
Call-of-Duty-Real-Life.jpg

CSGO's Glock:
1f04d8d9de8e236ax.jpg

CSS's Glock:
Glock_css.png
I'm saying about the models itself, not about the position, or scale, and i don't care if its realistic or not, they just look better for me
Like, they look prettier on css, and you know that they removed M4 suppressor and that's not cool.
The only weapon that's better is the FAMAS

I don't feel that csgo is really an counter strike game...

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
I'm saying about the models itself, not about the position, or scale, and i don't care if its realistic or not, they just look better for me
Like, they look prettier on css, and you know that they removed M4 suppressor and that's not cool.
The only weapon that's better is the FAMAS

I don't feel that csgo is really an counter strike game...
You mean a

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Oh hey, I forgot this section existed.
It's CS:S with a tweaked buy menu, like 5 more guns, SUPAR HI DEFF GRAFIX, and balance changes. It seems they sorted out hitboxes, too. Most notably, you only need 1 hostage as CTs to win, and they lay on your shoulders like a bunch of lazy fucks.
cs:cz would like to have a word with you
CS:CZ isn't horrible, but the bots are.

hipsterci

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
If you're not a real proper CS fan then it can be quite boring, and it is a lot different to CSS.

My opinion, stick to CSS, but, I'm sure there is someone out there about to flame me to death...