• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Aandy Herr

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Anyone got a idea when the VSH/FF gamemode servers aren't filled with children who complain and vote-abuse or non stop grief because they don't understand how to play? Asking for a friend.

Seriously tho, Why does FF/VSH get filled up with clowns who stalk your profile and grief you because you play the game, and when are the hours the servers usually populated to avoid these morons? Kinda blows that every time you jump on you get slain for playing engineer/spy or constantly followed and griefed.

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Seriously tho, Why does FF/VSH get filled up with clowns who stalk your profile and grief you because you play the game, and when are the hours the servers usually populated to avoid these morons? Kinda blows that every time you jump on you get slain for playing engineer/spy or constantly followed and griefed.

It's FF2 and VSH. There are always going to be toxic people there. Same with Deathrun and Dustbowl.

Reactions: Aandy Herr

Aandy Herr

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
It's FF2 and VSH. There are always going to be toxic people there. Same with Deathrun and Dustbowl.
jokes aside, not even joking-- with all damn seriousness... it seems like the last 1-2 years everything has gone sideways and stupidly off the rails. I've had problems before, but these kids literally stalking profiles and joining servers a minute after I join, just to try and grief/throw a game lol. It's very disturbing.

"Im mad now I'm going to literally stalk people into other games, other servers and try to ruin their fun because I'm mad." That's very much new to me... hence why my profile stays private. Idk it's been on the rise... VSH doesn't seem bad right now.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I've had problems before, but these kids literally stalking profiles and joining servers a minute after I join, just to try and grief/throw a game lol.
Stalking is a bannable offense.
So is griefing.

You just need concrete evidence they're joining each server you're in with demos.

Sam the unoofer

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Anyone got a idea when the VSH/FF gamemode servers aren't filled with children who complain and vote-abuse or non stop grief because they don't understand how to play? Asking for a friend.

When the heavy update comes out

Reactions: Italian Doctor

yansi

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
As someone who used to put a lot of time in ff2. i can say that we are all fucking retarded and all of our braincells are fucking dirt and circle jerking.

Every hour every day every week, There are no smart people, Only morons

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I haven't played Skial VSH since September 27th after certain events that happened.

I did play everyday on VSH and was previously a TF2 Admin that was on and I would stop voteabuse and Friendlies when I was on.

But since then, I never bothered playing anymore since I have no motivation to play on VSH or FF2 anymore, plus most players think it's funny to voteabuse, friendly, and or grief which is pretty stupid.

Reactions: C2C

Aandy Herr

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Stalking is a bannable offense.
So is griefing.

You just need concrete evidence they're joining each server you're in with demos.
They've since stopped (haven't gone back to FF2). Blows majorly. When they start posting some CP or something I'll bring it up in a report, but until then... Let's have some fun in VSH.

Also, some people want capping removed because it's "cheating everyone of the game". <3

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
They've since stopped (haven't gone back to FF2). Blows majorly. When they start posting some CP or something I'll bring it up in a report, but until then... Let's have some fun in VSH.

Also, some people want capping removed because it's "cheating everyone of the game". <3
Again, you need evidence. If it's a CP spray, you need to look directly at it and take a screenshot. (putting your crosshair over it shows who owns the spray) and post the screenshot on imgur or ibb and post it in a report.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
jokes aside, not even joking-- with all damn seriousness... it seems like the last 1-2 years everything has gone sideways and stupidly off the rails. I've had problems before, but these kids literally stalking profiles and joining servers a minute after I join, just to try and grief/throw a game lol. It's very disturbing.

"Im mad now I'm going to literally stalk people into other games, other servers and try to ruin their fun because I'm mad." That's very much new to me... hence why my profile stays private. Idk it's been on the rise... VSH doesn't seem bad right now.

You aren't serious from the moment this thread was started. You literally don't know that the people playing are 12 year olds. You're just speculating/insulting.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor

Adding on, stalling games to force the hale to RPS