• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Playing on US21 right now. Almost all bots...After about 10 minutes of this the bots on the enemy team begin to exibit GODLIKE qualities and begin absolutely raping my team....wtf?

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Playing on US21 right now. Almost all bots...After about 10 minutes of this the bots on the enemy team begin to exibit GODLIKE qualities and begin absolutely raping my team....wtf?
bots now match player skill level..or something.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Bots have unlocks.
  • Bots scale up and down in difficulty depending on your skill. Each bot kill will decrease your damage to a bot and increase their damage to you. Each death to a bot will reverse this up to a maximum of +-50%.

i believe 50% has been reduced to 30%

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The bots are running directly in front of my Level 3 sentry and standing there fighting for long enuff to run it low on ammo without uber or anything else...its kinda ridiculuos lol

Bottiger

Administrator
I reduced it to 10%, and they take 33% less damage from sentries because otherwise it is way too easy to kill them. They should not be able to survive more then 4 seconds against a level 3 sentry.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Im not really complaining...but when you get a whole team of those bots, all of them maxed out on buffs...its brutal as shit lol